Immigration?

observer

But kije, facts are facts and it is perfectly acceptable to post them as such. Just because it is on immigration, it ruffles your toga and you go into "everyone who mentions the "I" word is a dirty racist" mode

Thankfully there is now a movement started by the Express to get us out of Europe which; if successful should put a brake on the Eastern European invasion

we can only hope

Of course it is, I class myself as being right of centre, I don't like Labour and I don't like the state being all powerful like they tried to make it. I don't agree with what Europe has become and I certainly don't agree with handing over all the money that the government have had to save by cutting services and jobs, to Europe to fund their latest 3.9% pay rises...

Thank you for your insight into the Daily Express in the other thread...... would you like us to start listing bad things about Europe seeing as you never actually managed to find a single decent advantage of membership?

Thank you for your insight into the Daily Express in the other thread...... would you like us to start listing bad things about Europe seeing as you never actually managed to find a single decent advantage of membership?

I just never bothered Baz, As most people on here are Right of Centre :wink::lol::lol::lol:

I just never bothered Baz, As most people on here are Right of Centre :wink::lol::lol::lol:

Centre of what? I never did understand all that rubbish about left and right. :?

Well it seems the Swiss are showing us the way: Switzerland has an immigrant level of 23% of it's population, and this is disproportionately represented in their prison population. Answer: They've proposed a law, that would mean automatic deportation (without appeal) for any immigrant (even 2nd & 3rd generation) that is found guilty of a crime (even a minor one). In true Swiss democratic style, this will be put to a referendum of ALL the Swiss people, and opinion polls indicate it will win support. :wink:

Having met a Swiss Muslim couple on holiday, I may be inclined to agree; however, to all intents and purposes, this particular couple were as Swiss as cheese, so were fully integrated; they didn't even pray five times a day or visit the Mosque frequently - in other words fully assimilated. IMO this is how it should be; which follows an historic norm for 3rd generation immigrants; however, due to OUR so-called tolerance for a "multi-cultural" society; we have 3rd generation immigrants who havn't integrated, but retreated backwards into a perversion of their culture - called radicalism. So IF folk don't wish to assimilate, IF they use terminology such as "our lands", when taking about the M/East; then by all means send them back to "their lands" asap. :shock: btw - the Swiss arn't members of the EU - which tells us where we need to start. :wink: