Immigration?

observer

An actor, a songwiter, a west end star, he has an OBE blah blah blah so not what you'd class as being a current day 'gypsy' Lt.... :lol:

Not forgetting that he himself said he felt that it was inappropriate for him to continue as Patron of Britain's National Gypsy Council because of his lifestyle. :wink:

Always good to be proud of your roots though eh :wink:

I recon if we all looked back on our ancestry tree most of us will be decendants of 'travellers' anyway :D

I recon if we all looked back on our ancestry tree most of us will be decendants of 'travellers' anyway :D

Well to keep true to my roots Diz; I'm off to do some dodgy tarmac and fascia board jobs this morning and then this afternoon I'm going stealing!

Maybe Mr King should try it to get back to his traditional ways :lol::lol:

The point is, David Esssex considers himself a gypsy, A group that Baz has written off wholesale, without knowing anything about them besides what he has read in the press :!:

and you are accepting them on what basis?

Kije, you are always quick to criticise people because of views they hold because of something they read in the press...... pray tell me how the hell we are supposed to gather information otherwise?

What makes the information you hold on things so bloody high and mighty? Have you been to the homeland of these pikeys to see how they live?

Of course not. You have the views you have because you are a doo gooder, a "love everyone and everyone will love me" attitude.... remember the fox and the snake story? eventually all these people you let in will turn against you because their traditions, lifestyle and religion are all contrary to what this country has developed over generations. They come here for one reason and one reason alone....... money; and if they can get free money or money which bears no tax, then all the better.

They do not come here to bring a joyous message of integration and sharing...... open your eyes man

I do follow the press Baz, I take in to account what they say if it sparks an interest, I gather more information, and make my own decisions and opinions. If you read a right leaning paper you get a right leaning opinion, If you read a left leaning paper you get a left leaning opinion. But thats all they are opinions. :wink:

so where did you get the information that the Roma gypsies weren't; in the most part, thieves and scoundrels? because eveywhere I look, that is the impression I get.

Did you specifically go to the library to research this (and still manage to get a response in within a few minutes??)

I already told you, I got my information from the express, the sun, the star, Sky news, the Mail etc. etc.

Where did you get your information from that tells you that they are not freeloading and thieveing scum, because every other news avenue says otherwise