Immigration?

observer

Your refering to a snapshot of immigrants from Tunisia - as Panorama showed tomight, they are flooding in from all over the show - French speakers may head for France, BUT the large majority from English speaking African States will be coming here, plus the Afghans, Albanian Mafia etc. BUT, that's not quite the point, they shouldn't be getting into Europe in the first place imo, and when they do and are found, rather than a tempory detention camp from which they can easily escape, they should be taken to the nearest Airport, loaded on planes and taken BACK from whence they came - simples - but too simples for EU politicians it seems. :roll:

Well, perhaps the prog will be a wake up call for politicians, but somehow I doubt it. I was struck by the immigrant's assumption and the liberal notion, that they have a "right" to move anywhere on the planet (note the preference for Britain!)

This is your quote about the program, As all but one said they wanted to go to France. So your note about the preference for Britain was a lie, That is what is wrong with this debate, to many lies :!::!::!:

As I said, this was a snapshot, half a dozen blokes - there has since been other progs showing a preference for the UK by Afghans and Nigerians. I realise your desperate to defend this liberal stupidity, and quite frankly France or the UK, it doesn't matter - as imo they shouldn't even be allowed into Europe at all. :roll:

Well, if you want to get the microscope out; the one guy who said he wanted to get to London (spoke English), the other two who were heading for Paris spoke French - so a fairly logical preference. Now stand back, and take in the global picture and ask which language is in wider use? :roll:

Kije puts up the smokescreens again and won't drop the innane insistance of repeating his original question ad nauseum because otherwise he would have to face up to the fact that lots of immigrants are heading for Europe!! :lol:

Well, perhaps the prog will be a wake up call for politicians, but somehow I doubt it. I was struck by the immigrant's assumption and the liberal notion, that they have a "right" to move anywhere on the planet (note the preference for Britain!),

Perhaps you should have used He instead of they Obs :wink:

the fact that lots of immigrants are heading for Europe

I must be getting though, You are using the word Europe instead of Britain

:wink::lol:8)

Know what! you can all splother, winge and moan until the cows come home but nothing will ever change in this country until our government (whatever party) makes and passes a statutory law and enforce that law to ensure that those that are here illegally are 'booted' out and also prevent anymore coming in. We have always been a soft touch regarding handing out charity to the dross that has come here from abroad and yes there are immigrants who contribute to society but in my opinion they are in the minority.

Are you talking about all immigrants or just the illegal ones :?:

How the BH can I differentiate between the two Lt, I'm sure there are illegal immigrants who do contribute towards the welfare of our society just as there are legal immigrants who don't but by definition, if they have entered this country illegally then they should not be here.

The vast majority of immigrants coming to the UK do so legally, So those people will have jobs to go to and will contribute, If they are illegal they are not allowed to work, so they can not contribute.

Lt who do you think cleans rooms and makes beds in Hotels or washes the dishes in the kitchen and I'm talking major brand names of hotel chains not your b&b on Blackpool front, I worked on hotel maintenance after retiring from ICI and the menial jobs were filled by a company run by a Vietnamese businessman who provide these poor Vietnamese sod's on less than minimum wage, the management of the hotel new what was going, but they were not going to blow the whistle as it kept the overhead expenditure down. Remember these people who manage to enter the UK illegally are not all on the 'gravy train' many of them are exploited by our fellow countrymen and as long as corruption reigns in our wonderful land these illegal immigrants will always be here. :angry:

• Upvote 1

You are talking about illegal immigrants alga, The vast majority of immigrants into the Uk are legal, There is a big difference between them, Those that enter legally have jobs to go to, and will pay taxes.

You have fallen for Observer's trap, Keep muddying the waters and people will be drawn in :wink: