Local Alien Abductions ?

Dizzy

Word on the street is that there have been a few strange sighting in the skies lately and I'm starting to get a bit worried now.   

Where are you all as I seem to be talking to myself again today  ?

Are you all ok or have I accidentally banned you all one by one over the last few months... or have you actually been abducted by aliens EEK !  :(  :lol:

Alien abduction theories .... some people would say that is the first sign of madness :lol:

No my first sign of madness has been me talking to myself  :lol:

But how do you know aliens don't exist though Gary...can you be 100% sure ?

Believe they've discovered a pyramid on Mars, a clear indication of alien civilization.  But some argue that it's merely an odd shaped rock and no more than 6" high; so it's no wonder we can't see them, they're too small !  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Crikey I'd best be careful doing my rather overgrown front garden tomorrow... there could be hundreds of them lying in wait for me :lol:

In fact is that the real reason why the council haven't been doing grass cutting as often.  Maybe they are in on it and encouraging them to come to the growing 'City' of Warrington.......

.... time for my lie down I think 

No my first sign of madness has been me talking to myself  :lol:

But how do you know aliens don't exist though Gary...can you be 100% sure ?

Never said they don't exist - saw a UFO over Croft as an 11-year-old which I will never forget :shock: