Merry Christmas

Wireboy

Still bemused as to why folk spend time and effort putting up decorations, only to take them down again a fortnight later? :unsure:

and why do people bother having sex just to produce kids..... pity your parents weren't as bloody miserable as you seem to be at times.... they could have saved us all a lot of strife! :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still bemused as to why folk spend time and effort putting up decorations, only to take them down again a fortnight later? :unsure:

obs, can you honestly say that your good lady doesn't have any Christmas decorations in or on your house at all or display Christmas cards, or are you just being your usual 'Wind up' merchant. :shock::D

Obs you are clearly the forum master of knowing which button to press

pity we can't de-select him too!

And without Obs this forum could become very queit and not so contentious

... ooh sorry I meant 'worthy of discussion' of course. :lol:

Am I the only one on here who Obs doesn't rattle. You clearly need to try much harder Obs :lol:

What does rattle me is that you still can't multi quote posts' on here and have to do it manually... now that really is a pain in the posterior. :huh::evil: