Keep moving!

observer

The latest from scientific researchers is - if you sit down more than 11 hours per day, your not likely to live very long. So this can be added to the long list of things not to do in order to extend your life span. Then on the other hand, the "experts" are telling us, that the number of folk reaching 100 years old is increasing. Who pays these idiots to spend such time on trivial research?! :roll:

The latest from scientific researchers is - if you sit down more than 11 hours per day, your not likely to live very long. So this can be added to the long list of things not to do in order to extend your life span. Then on the other hand, the "experts" are telling us, that the number of folk reaching 100 years old is increasing. Who pays these idiots to spend such time on trivial research?! :roll:

Does that include the amount of time sleeping (yes, obs I do realise that you said 'sit' not 'lie' but it may just be a generalisation) if not than that would result in someone being off their feet for 17 to 20hrs a day, not really surprised that it would shorten your life!. :wink::D :grin:

The latest from scientific researchers is - if you sit down more than 11 hours per day, your not likely to live very long.

Blimey I'm pretty much doomed then and can someone put in a retrospective compo claim to my employer (on my behalf) if I pop my clogs early :shock::unsure:

Be my guest Lt K as someone might aswell benefit from it :wink::lol:

Note: I'm not a complete lazy arse by the way as I do spend a lot of time running around like a headless chicken in between sitting down though.

Crikey I wonder if that balances it out or maybe the combination of the two reduces my life span even more.

Is ther a doctor on here :blink:<_<

But is excercise really good for you? In the Uk I regularly saw joggers jogging to keep fit and I would wonder why? They looked anything but fit red faced, sweaty, panting for breath and struggling to keep going. Looked to me like they could be jogging themselves into an early grave. :blink::unsure: