Warrington- take cover!

sadako

Eeeek I have no car this weekend... Sadako, will you go halves on my bus fare so I can get far enough away :shock::unsure::lol:

Only kidding, have a great time and I bet that will be great fun :D

What sort of plane will you be flying and at what time so we can all give you a wave, sort of like 'NO GO THAT WAY' wave !!!! :D

Tomorrow I will be taking taking off at Liverpool airport and flying a plane over Warrington for my first pilot lesson. Take cover and preferably underground. It's not going to be pretty.

Ground to air missiles at the ready.

Only kidding. :P Have a great time. I have always wanted to do that myself so let us know how it goes.

Booo not good. Had to cancel. Supposed to be doing this with my partner but his plane has an oil leak so they had to cancel his. I cancelled mine too as I know I won't hear the last of it if I go and he doesn't. Re-booked for next week.

Warrington is safe for another week!...or until I find another hobby.

Booo not good. Had to cancel. Supposed to be doing this with my partner but his plane has an oil leak so they had to cancel his. I cancelled mine too as I know I won't hear the last of it if I go and he doesn't. Re-booked for next week.

Warrington is safe for another week!...or until I find another hobby.

Flippin' Eck'! I had the bins, airband receiver and camera out as well. :rolleyes::wink: