Heart

Mary

I knew what the I know meant you know. :lol:

People learn by having their spelling mistakes pointed out - well if they want to learn that is. :wink:

Correcting spelling mistakes has become habitual for me because we have friends in KSA and they make some whoopie-do spelling mistakes whch can be quite hilarious at times and puzzling at other times. Often they say to me "My English is not good but I want to learn so please correct me when I make a mistake."

Little Dizzy wasn't very good at spelling. During an oral spelling exam, the teacher wrote the word "new" on the blackboard. "Now," she asked Dizzy, "what word would we have if we placed a "K" in the front?" After a moment's reflection, Dizzy said, "Canoe?" :wink:

Cleo.... here's one for you, can you read it and do you understant it ?

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

Did everyone have a happy valentines day by the way :D

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

Taht's fnie dzziy ulneess three is mroe tahn one pssobile wrod

I ssuecpt an indstruial tubrinal wloud hvae somehting to say if a bsos admitted he had fried an incompetent employee :shock::)

Did everyone have a happy valentines day by the way :D

Yes Dizzy, I could read that. Came across that one before and had no problem reading it then. :lol: