Anyone tried these restaurants?

disgusted

Valentines treat for a special person maybe eh Fatso? :wink::lol:

Blummin' heck though you should know better than that by now ... advertising type links which link to websites are not allowed on the forum and Gary would have had your guts for stuffing in his chicken if he saw them and mine as a dip if I don't do my 'job' and remove them :unsure::lol:

Soz.. but them’s the rules and yeah you'll hate me for it but I've saved both links as they both sound rather yummy :oops:

As it’s late I’ve just replaced your links with the names (although I’m not sure if that is allowed either but I’m sleepy but I remember reference to ‘names’ being allowed in the past ).... soz and happy valentines day maybe :(

Me, well I’ve been told I ain’t going anywhere and ain’t getting anything other than a telling off for not washing the dishes.. well there’s a surprise :lol:

I have been to grill on the sq. It met my expectations and I would to back. I need to avoid gluten and they altered my dish to ensure it was gluten free.

I did the grill on the square a while back with our bank manager.... (He bought lunch!!) It was really nice and I would really recomend.....

Ok, cheers chaps. There will be a couple kids in tow of 8 & 11, suitable enough for them too?

Ok, cheers chaps. There will be a couple kids in tow of 8 & 11, suitable enough for them too?

I would check with the restaraunt, but the food was great and they did sandwiches and stuff like that at lunch (not ham and cheese, but steak and salmon!!)

Really good!

Blummin' heck though you should know better than that by now ... advertising type links which link to websites are not allowed on the forum and Gary would have had your guts for stuffing in his chicken if he saw them and mine as a dip if I don't do my 'job' and remove them

You can't censor everything just because they don't advertise with Gary..... Otherwise you couldn't mention things like Manchester Ship Canal, Prmark, Riverside Retail Park, Pink Ladies, Paddington House, Morrisons (and their smoked mackeral recall) Peel Hall, Walton Hall, Warrington Transport...... well you can see what I'm getting at.

Just because Fatshaft asked a question about a specific place, doesn't make it any different to someone mentioning anywhere in reply to a thread.

Not everyone advertises with WWW...... either censor everything with anything mentioning anywhere or anything that is a business or censor nothing.... otherwise you will be accused of selective censoring.... or favouritism.... or taking back handers..... :D

You can't censor everything just because they don't advertise with Gary..... Otherwise you couldn't mention things like Manchester Ship Canal, Prmark, Riverside Retail Park, Pink Ladies, Paddington House, Morrisons (and their smoked mackeral recall) Peel Hall, Walton Hall, Warrington Transport...... well you can see what I'm getting at.

Just because Fatshaft asked a question about a specific place, doesn't make it any different to someone mentioning anywhere in reply to a thread.

Not everyone advertises with WWW...... either censor everything with anything mentioning anywhere or anything that is a business or censor nothing.... otherwise you will be accused of selective censoring.... or favouritism.... or taking back handers..... :D

Dizzy is doing her job - and very well. Diect links to businesses are not permitted unless they are an advertiser.

Don't have a problem in places being named though as part of an informative debate.

Perhaps any reader visiting these places based on a recommendation could point out how much more business they could get if they advertised their services on here or in the mag.:wink:

Baz, stop whinging and making it sound worse than it is grumpy guts :lol:

I only removed the direct web links and I replaced them with just the name so the question is still the same and people can answer just the same.

You must know how direct/back links etc work in search engine rankings and clicks as your a clever chap :P:wink: It's not allowed so tough and I can sensor what I like, and if it was allowed I'd have all my own web address links splashed all over the forum :lol:

Have a nice and keep smiling :D

Dizzy is doing her job - and very well. Diect links to businesses are not permitted unless they are an advertiser.

Don't have a problem in places being named though as part of an informative debate.

Perhaps any reader visiting these places based on a recommendation could point out how much more business they could get if they advertised their services on here or in the mag.:wink:

Apologies, wasn't thinking, was easier to copy and paste the particular pages I had been looking at than to type them out. Clearly no personal commericial gain was sought in this matter :mrgreen:

Phew at least we'll be able to avoid you now Baz... only kidding :lol:

... make sure you pop over and say hello if you see me and my other half there. I'm 5ft 9 with sleek brown hair down to my waist, slim and quite tanned He's 6ft 2, short cropped hair and stocky (muscles no fat I hasten to add). :wink::D

:blink: There's a contradiction Dizzy! If he's 6.2 tall he can hardly be stocky. Stocky describes someone who is short and thick set. :wink:

I always use the word stocky for men with huge muscles Celo... perhpas I'd better stop using it now incase I offend someone.

:blink: You have long brown hair? :unsure: I always imagined you with short wavey blonde hair. :unsure: I wonder why that is?

Maybe you like blonds or maybe it's because your imagination is no good and you are not a very good judge of 'people' :P Mine is slightly wavy though if I don't straighten it. Is yours a curled back combed short style held in place with hairspray :lol: