Fabio Cappello resigns....

Bazj

Much as I think aaaarrryyy..... got away with it; it seems a tad wierd to spend over £8 million pounds on trying to convict someone of avoiding tax on £180,000.00

Mind you, I guess that is how things are done in government; which is why we are almost bankrupt!!

I have some symptathy with Capello. I note on stats alone he is the most successful England manager ever. His track record pre England was exceptional. Perhaps we just dont have players good enough. Spain will (bar a freak result) will win the Euros anyway.

Please dont appoint arry. He may be okay at spurs now but look back and its a mediocre career.

I'd go for Mourinho who is apparenlty fed up at RM and always wanted to come back to England.

I have some symptathy with Capello. I note on stats alone he is the most successful England manager ever. His track record pre England was exceptional. Perhaps we just dont have players good enough. Spain will (bar a freak result) will win the Euros anyway.

Please dont appoint arry. He may be okay at spurs now but look back and its a mediocre career.

I'd go for Mourinho who is apparenlty fed up at RM and always wanted to come back to England.

I would agree apart from the Mourinho bit. Capello was appointed to manage the England team but the self serving blazers on the FA council undermined him. I hope he sues the arse off them for constructive dismissal.

Hiring Appy Arry would be a disaster as would appointing Mourinho.

go on wolfie apply for the job. six months and you could retire on the proceeds and it does not matter if you are rubbish at the job you will still get paid. Hang on don't apply until I have my application in. :mrgreen:

Oh and don't worry about the taxes see arry's lawyers they will sort that out for you.:wink:

As for the court case, if you were on 6 million a year, why would you worry about paying £30,000 in tax?

True enough.... but even with 6 million in the bank, £30,000 is an awful lot of money to give the government so they can squander it! :D