Applause

Stallard12

I'm with you on that Stallard. Even though I am pretty new around here I have already noted a certain quality & valued information in the topics posted by Algy.

It took Algy a while to get going but fast becoming a prolific quality poster.

Keep up the good work.

:P

Praise or criticism of individual members of a forum is normally a well said or well put comment but I’m not at all sure if starting threads to applaud one individual and inviting others to join in is a done thing on forums. :roll:

Just failing to respond here could lead some to think the worst. And if one person gets applauded, then why shouldn’t others, it’s a slippery slope better not gone down (imo)

I like Algys contributions and his relaxed none argumentative style and I’m sure he’s old enough and wise enough to know that, without what almost amounts to a poll.

Bill :)

Praise or criticism of individual members of a forum is normally a well said or well put comment but I’m not at all sure if starting threads to applaud one individual and inviting others to join in is a done thing on forums. :roll:

Just failing to respond here could lead some to think the worst. And if one person gets applauded, then why shouldn’t others, it’s a slippery slope better not gone down (imo)

I like Algys contributions and his relaxed none argumentative style and I’m sure he’s old enough and wise enough to know that, without what almost amounts to a poll.

Bill :)

Think we should have a poll on this! :twisted:

I have sat on my hands until now. I do appreciate the endorsement by Stall, however, I am sure as all others who post on this forum now and have posted many years before I joined, post their topics and replies on here mainly for the enjoyment that it brings to them and that is the only reason that I raise my head from time to time. The subjects that I often place on here are mainly to my liking and I know there are many out there who find a passing interest in them, I have found this little episode quite embarrassing and really would appreciate the subject being closed, and NO POLE please:oops: