Record breaking victory!!!

Gary

Commentater on the radio suggested that teams be handicapped. Co- commentator said that we might then end up with a Gateshead/ Keighley final.

Think the lower teams should play off amongst themselves and the top team, or possibly two, enter the main competition - but thereagain I'm sure Warrington town would love to be drawn to play Man united at Old Trafford. Similarly Swinton fans perhaps would not be pleased if they were denied the chance to play a big gun.

Happy days

Would you also like to cut the Super League down to an elite few after wins of 82-6, 64-6, 60-0 and 62-0? There is nothing wrong with a competition that has unrestricted entry unlike the non-relegation league. Even though shocks are very few it allows the Davids to have a shot at the Goliaths.

Just no pleasing some folks.

We often got beaten in Cullen/Lowes era and won nothing..

result- complaints and moans on the forums.

We now win frequently(and decisively)in Smith era and win The Cup two years on the trot.

result- complaints and moans on the forums.

I give up.. :?

I was way out in my prediction in saying Wire could come close to the century of points. I'm a believer in playing your strongest team regardless of the opposition. Whoever it is you let them know who's boss and show no mercy. Although they were trounced I've no doubt the Swinton players would have enjoyed the experience which I for one wouldn't begrudge them. I think we could have got a team together from the North Stand to beat them with me as captain of course playing the part of a ball playing, crafty loose forward. Latch could have been a bad tempered halfback. Gaz could have been an elegant long striding centre making and scoring tries at will. The attendance was understandably sparse, just short of 4,500. Wilderspoolesque in fact.