Turkey Day

Mary

So the turkey is roasting in the oven, the stuffing is all prepared, the rest of the dinner is being made by other family members and I just wanted to stop for a moment and share my thoughts.

I know this is an American Holiday, so bare with me my British friends. I just want to thank you all for being here. So many changes in my life but still I know I have friends across the pond and I thank you all.

I am also very thankful to have a job with very nice people, a roof over my head, a car that runs well, clean drinking water and fresh food to eat. So many in the world do not. I sometimes complain about the daily grind but in reality I have a very good life.

The biggest thing I am thankful for this year is that most of my family, children and grandchildren will be with me. It has been many years and I am so very grateful for this time with them.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

So the turkey is roasting in the oven, the stuffing is all prepared, the rest of the dinner is being made by other family members and I just wanted to stop for a moment and share my thoughts.

I know this is an American Holiday, so bare with me my British friends. I just want to thank you all for being here. So many changes in my life but still I know I have friends across the pond and I thank you all.

I am also very thankful to have a job with very nice people, a roof over my head, a car that runs well, clean drinking water and fresh food to eat. So many in the world do not. I sometimes complain about the daily grind but in reality I have a very good life.

The biggest thing I am thankful for this year is that most of my family, children and grandchildren will be with me. It has been many years and I am so very grateful for this time with them.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Very happy for you Mary. Enjoy it all, you deserve the happiness.

What a lovely post Mary and I hope you and your family all had a fantastic day. :D

So lovely of you to stop for a moment to share all of it, along with your warm and possitive thoughts, with all of us.

I wish you lived near me Mary as I'd love to have a friend like you.. I could learn a lot :D:D