LIVERPOOL GO TOP

Gary

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hells Bells where have all the scousers come from :lol: I know it's been 5 years but you would think they had won the World Cup :roll:

But the following statement is the one I've been waiting for:-

Why not both - in fact Liverpool are so strong this year they could win the lot! 8)

I seem to remember the same quote at about this time last year :roll:

the same year Poo won NOTHING :lol:

Hells Bells where have all the scousers come from :lol: I know it's been 5 years but you would think they had won the World Cup :roll:

Why not both - in fact Liverpool are so strong this year they could win the lot! 8)

Actually if you opened your eyes and looked at the dates that was my quote from last year!

Liverpool still poor - United worse!

[quote="Gary

Actually if you opened your eyes and looked at the dates that was my quote from last year!

Liverpool still poor - United worse!

I should have realised it was at least 12 months since anything positive was written about Poo. :wink:

But I can't see 'past the nose on my face' so how was I supposed to notice it?

United were very poor particularly in midfield but Raffa the Jaffa nearly cocked it up by bringing Gerrard on. Keane just edged Van De Sar for worst player on show.

The best team won, :cry::cry:

Two substitutes were instrumental in deciding this tie, Babel who scored the winner and Giggs who's schoolboy defending allowed the winner. One of these substitutions was made by Rafa the Jaffa and one by Ferguson, which one had the most positive impact and which one was a managerial cock up?

Well seeing that Fergie had no other choice but to bring Giggs on because of Carricks' injury and that Babels' contribution was a mis hit strike that bounced over the defence I'm not sure what your point is :?:?

My point is that despite being deservedly beaten some of your teams "fans" still look for ridiculously tenuous reasons to have a pop at Benitez. Hargreaves could have replaced Carrick more naturally and Scholes could have been left on. So Giggs was not the only option but Fergusons choice at the time.

If I want to have a pop at Benitez I will do so irrespective of whether you think my reasons are ridiculous, tenuous or any other word you care to use.

Benitez had no need to bring Gerrard on, his midfield was comfortably outplaying United. If Reina hadn't been awake Gerrards contribution to Giggs goal attempt would have rather made your carping less valid.

Having a pop at each other is what being on a Sport Forum is all about, either get used to it or stick to your allotment.

If I want to have a pop at Benitez I will do so irrespective of whether you think my reasons are ridiculous, tenuous or any other word you care to use.

Benitez had no need to bring Gerrard on, his midfield was comfortably outplaying United. If Reina hadn't been awake Gerrards contribution to Giggs goal attempt would have rather made your carping less valid.

Having a pop at each other is what being on a Sport Forum is all about, either get used to it or stick to your allotment.

Thats what I like to see a good loser. Its easy to be a fan when you are wnning everything but you do not seem to know how to lose with any grace. Its only one game and there is a very long way to go and I do not think for one moment that this result will define this season, but i will enjoy the feeling of putting one over on Manure and love to hear the nonsense spouted. Gerrard replaced Benayoun who is not a half the player Gerrard is and who was not having a good game at all. For a little while I have the bragging rights Eagle(for a change) you could at least give me that :D

"Having a pop at each other is what being on a Sport Forum is all about" isn't that what I did?

P.S. sadly Eagle I do not have an allotment but with all the rain offs cricket leagues are now pointless so perhaps we could dig up your square to accomodate me? :wink:

[quote name="PJ Callands

Its easy to be a fan when you are wnning everything but you do not seem to know how to lose with any grace.

So Eagles

The best team won' date='

[/quote] is being a poor loser. What a strange view you Poo fans have :?:roll:

Perhaps this statement

" but Raffa the Jaffa nearly cocked it up by bringing Gerrard on. Keane just edged Van De Sar for worst player on show. "

or maybe this

"I know it's been 5 years but you would think they had won the World Cup "

or the fact that you trawled back a year to find Garys quote and use it out of context sort of coloured my view. You lost and it hurts. I know all about that but look on the bright side it never gets any easier. Live with it mate :D

[quote="PJ Callands"

the fact that you trawled back a year to find Garys quote D

Mmmmm I think you'll find that a Poo fan by the name of Gary trawled back a year :roll::roll::lol: but keep grasping at straws :wink:

Gary" Why not both - in fact Liverpool are so strong this year they could win the lot! " date Sun Sep 02, 2007

Wolfie "Hells Bells where have all the scousers come from I know it's been 5 years but you would think they had won the World Cup

But the following statement is the one I've been waiting for:- quoting Gary

" Why not both - in fact Liverpool are so strong this year they could win the lot! "

Date Sat Sep 13, 2008

I think the straws are all yours mate but hey don't let it come between us :D:D

Actually if you opened your eyes and looked at the dates that was my quote from last year!Liverpool still poor - United worse!

Keep trying, you'll get the hang of it eventually, mate :lol: