LIVERPOOL GO TOP

Gary

Desperate comments from a worried man.

PJ - the last thing I do about football is worry :roll::roll:

All you have done is confirm the point I was making to Semi Detached Geoff in that having players sent off is not just down to one team. Thankyou for your support. :wink::wink:

So who dived playing for Liverpool and got somebody sent off? really desperate old timer.

Eagle still in the realms of fantasy I see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7zB6o6nHXQ

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I suppose there is no evidence of Gerrard's diving on You Tube.

Ronaldo dives, Gerrard dives surely you are not going to argue to the contrary?

Not to the absolutely disgusting levels Ronaldo stoops to. Biggest cheat in the business. The you tube clip of just some of his antics was so long I had to call for takeaway half way through. The point being made was that Liverpool players get other players sent off by diving. The insinuation was that Liverpool somehow go about reducing the opposition to 10 men. That by diving they gain numerical advantage. The blert that claims this also stated that Torres dived to get Friedel a red card, lame and feeble. Friedel knew if he got there second it was going to be a penalty. He got there second, it was a penalty. Were the Liverpool players running round brandishing imaginary cards to the ref? No. His decision was wrong but refs are not very good at their jobs although they do seem to be performing better against you lot all of a sudden. The games where teams went down to ten men against Liverpool involved correct decisions and foul play bringing red or second yellows. Vidic pulled Gerrard to the ground as he was not good enough to deal with him within the rules. As for Gerrard coming to Old Toilet next year, he will be doing so in a Liverpool shirt and hopefully leading us to another humiliating anhialation of Manure. :wink::wink::wink:

Wolfie,

I have found the real match side video with the actual cause of Gerrard going down cut out...... as you can see he didn't dive after all however the BBC cut out the sniper to make it look like he did!!

Damn that BBC!! :lol:

gerrarddiving3zjab6.gif