Jump to content

Well Hello There !!


Dizzy
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello again everyone.  Oh dear I'm in so much trouble with Gary for being AWOL for so long and abandoning the forum and you all (and I do feel bad about it honest lol).

I've no excuse other than what with everything going on and still having to go to work all through scary Covid etc, like many had too, time just flew by juggling everything and before I knew it I'd got out of the 'forum habit' oops.

How are you all doing?  Hope you're all well, happy and causing as much mischief as ever lol

So rather than me reading through about a years full of stuff on here WHAT HAVE I MISSED... tee hee ? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well i have joined the 20th century and got both a smart phone and a smart meter and central heating.

Got rid of the noise maker (my motorbike not Mrs sid) problem with the hip meant could not ride it safely.

Other than that not much has changed, [price of eggs has gone up etc.)

currently sorting out this years bowls fixtures and hoping this nice weather continues until mid September when the bowls season finishes. (usually rains,hails ,snows  or all three for the first few games)

Oh and somebody has mislaid the tin hat, but nobody is owning up to it......:rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hiya Dizzy, nice to see you back. Well even fewer of us on here these days but we’ve all managed to behave ourselves without you looking over us.

For my part, I retired about four or five years ago and threw myself into a mega busy period of building work for a couple of years, so forum wise I was flying low for a while. Then came covid and I almost lived on the PC and probably bored the pants off most people much as I do now. 😊

Health wise, I’m starting to creak a bit but basically ok. Irene had a tumour scare a year back, but they fixed her and she’s fine now. Both of us got covid a few weeks back (no problems).

Anyway, hope you are ok and how’s your dad doing these days?

 

Bill 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sounds like you two have been rather busy and had some life changes  Evils and Bill.  

Shame you had to get rid of your motorbike EvilS cos of your hip.  Bloody aging bodies spoil all our fun eh lol.  Good news about your central heating and phone though lol.

Bill sorry to hear about your wife's health scare but great news that she is ok now 

I saw on the other post that you'd both recently had Covid. Glad you're ok.

I've been testing for the past two years cos of work and close contact with germy customers but have never had a possitive test result even when I though I might have it.  Had a rubbish cough and cold on and off for the past 3 weeks too but still all negative.

So I'm either immune to Covid or the tests don't work on me 🤣

My dad's fine thanks and still golfing and thankfully he's not caught Covid either.  He still has the leather settee and chairs you kindly gave him and they are still lovely

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/26/2022 at 12:55 AM, Dizzy said:

Hello again everyone.  Oh dear I'm in so much trouble with Gary for being AWOL for so long and abandoning the forum and you all (and I do feel bad about it honest lol).

I've no excuse other than what with everything going on and still having to go to work all through scary Covid etc, like many had too, time just flew by juggling everything and before I knew it I'd got out of the 'forum habit' oops.

How are you all doing?  Hope you're all well, happy and causing as much mischief as ever lol

So rather than me reading through about a years full of stuff on here WHAT HAVE I MISSED... tee hee ? 

I've been waiting so long for this post it feels like the second coming! Well it is nearly Easter.

Welcome back and if you can stay long enough to check on new poster requests Bill might get the chance to bore some new people :rolleyes:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/27/2022 at 3:22 PM, Gary said:

I've been waiting so long for this post it feels like the second coming! Well it is nearly Easter.

Welcome back and if you can stay long enough to check on new poster requests Bill might get the chance to bore some new people :rolleyes:

😂😂 Thanks for the nice welcome back Gary... Swiftly followed by the request to do some work 😂

Ps...  I think you may get an unsavoury reply from Bill after saying that about him.  Bill... Shall I ban Gary for being rude to a member as it is against the rules after all .... Oooh such powers I still have despite being AWOL for so long 😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dizzy said:

😂😂 Thanks for the nice welcome back Gary... Swiftly followed by the request to do some work 😂

Ps...  I think you may get an unsavoury reply from Bill after saying that about him.  Bill... Shall I ban Gary for being rude to a member as it is against the rules after all .... Oooh such powers I still have despite being AWOL for so long 😂😂

You can't ban someone for telling the truth :lol:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...