Netflix ?

Observer II

Struggling to find a film I hadn't seen; I tried "House of Cards", which I proceeded to binge watch.   However, whilst it proved quite entertaining, it also proved to be a marathon, with around 70 episodes,  needless to say, I'm still watching it after a weeks viewing.    :unsure:

22 minutes ago, Observer II said:

Struggling to find a film I hadn't seen; I tried "House of Cards", which I proceeded to binge watch.   However, whilst it proved quite entertaining, it also proved to be a marathon, with around 70 episodes,  needless to say, I'm still watching it after a weeks viewing.    :unsure:

And would you recommend It ?

I've just finished watching Wanted on Netflix(well worth a watch👍) and am on the lookout for something not to taxing on the grey matter just pleasant and easy.

1 hour ago, Latchford Locks said:

And would you recommend It ?

I've just finished watching Wanted on Netflix(well worth a watch👍) and am on the lookout for something not to taxing on the grey matter just pleasant and easy.

Actually Latch, I found it quite absorbing;  the Machevellian intrigue involved in political ambition seems true to life - it's a dirty business. 

One of the first things I do on Netflix is set it to films only. I’ve watched a few of the series and I think they go on a bit too long. A short series maybe would be ok but some seem overly stretched out with loads of meaningless small talk.

Bill 😊

• Upvote 1

Well with Kevin Spacey taken out of it, it's lost me now;   just jumping from one contrived plot to the next. I guess it's deliberately intended to keep folk watching indefinately, rather than provide a beginning and an end; like Covid, it just goes on and on.  😉