Chinese duck responsibility.

Observer II

The ad I've heard didn't go into details about "if you must let someone inside your house", it just says open your windows to let fresh air in. This is the same fresh air you would be breathing outside if they make masks mandatory outside. Or are they going to force us to wear masks in our houses as well? Stuff that!!

Well we live in an on street terrace with about a 3 foot space between the pavement & what would be an open window so mine won't be getting opened at the front. How do we know there aren't covid germs floating about in our fresh air that haven't even travelled through peoples lungs ?

18 hours ago, Davy51 said:

Well we live in an on street terrace with about a 3 foot space between the pavement & what would be an open window so mine won't be getting opened at the front. How do we know there aren't covid germs floating about in our fresh air that haven't even travelled through peoples lungs ?

Covid being caused by a virus (SARS-CoV-2) cannot reproduce without being inside a host cell. Left outside not in a droplet of animal origin it will dry out and degrades making it unable to infect a person. Being outside in sunlight acts like a bleach. 

I was only answering the bit below:

19 hours ago, Davy51 said:

How do we know there aren't covid germs floating about in our fresh air that haven't even travelled through peoples lungs ?

I wouldn't open my front windows if I lived in your house either because of people walking past or worse pausing outside with their phones or a dog! You rear windows should be Ok. 

• Haha 1