Dead horses dumped at roadside!

Gary

My other half said the same when I told him about the dumped horses Asp but I said I doubted it as there aren't any unlawful encampments in the area at the moment and the well known local ones around here wouldn't do that.

Could have just been some traveling through though I suppose or maybe they were stolen by someone, could not be sold (maybe too hot to handle), and were killed and/or died from other causes and were dumped :(

Sorry my mind is going into overdrive now as I just cant understand why anyone would just dump them :(  Sad :(

When appealing for the public's assistance it might work better if more information could be made available.

I know it might sound a bit morbid to ask this but the councils rubber stamp response about "fly tipping" just isn't helpful.

It we knew when these horses actually died then we at least might have some idea of what type of vehicle was involved. 

If they were already dead then it would probably take a lorry and crane to move the bodies otherwise it would probably only be a horsebox.

Bill :)

When appealing for the public's assistance it might work better if more information could be made available.

I know it might sound a bit morbid to ask this but the councils rubber stamp response about "fly tipping" just isn't helpful.

It we knew when these horses actually died then we at least might have some idea of what type of vehicle was involved. 

If they were already dead then it would probably take a lorry and crane to move the bodies otherwise it would probably only be a horsebox.

You are right Bill the devil is in the detail. But I suspect no post mortem will have been done due to the expense. The incident wouldn't even have been reported if someone hadn't sent me the photos. :(

Yes I understand there's no money in the council pot but for something as despicable as this surly the police should be involved rather than just treating it as regular fly tipping.

The point I was trying to make however is that whenever there's an appeal for information, not passing on what's already known doesn't help. I'm not blaming you for this as the police see to be the main culprits. Sure they need to be careful about what they say but they really do overdo it. Just a mo!

Lifted from Facebook.

The black Seat Bravo collided with Latchford Medical Centre on Thelwall Lane causing extensive damage. A male driver made off from the scene on foot. Police have one male in custody. Anyone with information please contact Cheshire Police on 101 quoting incident 254.

Questions What time did this happen? What was the registration number? The driver made off but did they get someone left in the car or the driver? Are they actually looking for for the driver? The thing is that all this information would have been available when issuing the statement but the resulting report imply s that they may be looking for someone. 

Rant over back to dead horses.

Well as long as they didn't die of anthrax we should all be ok.

I would have thought that it would be very important to quickly establish a cause of death just in case it was from something that could potentially cause a widespread epidemic. A definite bio-hazard until cause of death established.