Brett Hodgson leaving Wolves

Gary

A hasty decision I think and one which Wolves may come to regret next season. I can see Hodgson returning to the Halliwell Jones in new colours next season and reminding them of what they had !!  ... Salford may have more than just Morley to talk about in the coming weeks....... though Huddersfield seems the most obvious ..

A hasty decision I think and one which Wolves may come to regret next season. I can see Hodgson returning to the Halliwell Jones in new colours next season and reminding them of what they had !!  ... Salford may have more than just Morley to talk about in the coming weeks....... though Huddersfield seems the most obvious ..

I'm assuming that Hodgson wanted to leave because we released him from the remaining year of his contract.  I guess at his time in life he wants regular action and I think he can see the writing on the wall that Steph is going to be our 1st choice full back from now on.

The writing was on the wall in the game vs Widnes. Even before he received the forearm smash he looked old and slow. Can't remember the game but the opposition made a long range break(think it may have been at Salford) which he attempted to chase. He was pushed out of the way by Ben Currie who motored past him at a great rate of knots. Great player in his day but those days are long gone.