OMG..... I'm going to the match tonight!!!!

Bazj

'Could be fun' is probably right Baz especially if you happen to bump into the large group of very vocal and somewhat tiddled Widnes supporters we passed about an hour ago driving through town.   Blimey they don't seem to like Warrington that's for sure :lol:

If you gaze up at the hospitality boxes in the main stand i will give you a wave :)

Awww You should have come and said hello..... I was in the Platinum lounge sat next to Alec Murphy and his wife....... not sure you would have got in though :lol: ....

(trying to be a smartarse Gary!! :lol: )

1 fan brawl, 1 red card, 2 stretchers, and 2 smoke bombs all in the first half, anyone would think it was a derby. :lol:

My grandfather played for Widnes in the 20's and kept a scrap book of cuttings from back in the day.

One report on the local derby used to tickle me, it read something like "The derby passed off without any serious injuries reported, either on or off the pitch..."

Awww You should have come and said hello..... I was in the Platinum lounge sat next to Alec Murphy and his wife....... not sure you would have got in though :lol: ....

After last night's performance I don't think you should return any time soon - kiss of death! :wink: