Hell hath no fury -

observer

:lol:  :lol:

Yes old news but with a new twist Cleo.

The man's been an idiot and could face a jail sentence now that he's finally admitted it after denying it all along... he even pleaded 'not guilty' at last weeks heering too :roll:

His wife should get one too IMO as the driving offence was 10 years ago and she was the one who took the points knowing that she wasn't driving (which is illegal).   To spill the beans years later just to get at her ex is pretty callous. 

Throw her to the lions is what I say :lol:  :wink: 

They both face jail for perverting the course of justice, her mitigating circumstances were spousal coercion. or put another way he told that if she didn't he would lose his licence and they would have to shell out for trains and taxis etc and not bank the exes like they normally did. :wink:

Just to play devil's advocate.  When i was always a serving police officer, if people were not bang to rights they would very often lie.  Mr Huhne did this, as self preservation is a very powerful thing.

His lies from then on just had to escalate.  He deserves what is coming to him but let's not be too hypocritical.

Happy days 

• 1 month later...

Recon she will probably just get a suspended sentence.  

I wonder how much all these court hearings will have cost overall and all for the sake of 3 speeding points.  I hope the ex MP, his wife and their angry son (who finally spilt the beans) are going to foot the entire bill as a gesture of good will to the tax payers.

Bet the son wishes he'd not said anything now that his mums in trouble too rather than just the dad he so clearly despises  :wink:

Recon she will probably just get a suspended sentence.  

I wonder how much all these court hearings will have cost overall and all for the sake of 3 speeding points.  I hope the ex MP, his wife and their angry son (who finally spilt the beans) are going to foot the entire bill as a gesture of good will to the tax payers.

Bet the son wishes he'd not said anything now that his mums in trouble too rather than just the dad he so clearly despises   :wink:

So people who blow the whistle should foot the bill?