Do you watch TV in the toilet.

algy

Apparently a lot of people do!.

Nearly one in five people uses a smartphone to watch television in the toilet, a report has revealed.

The study found Britons spend more than one day a week enjoying programmes and movies. They factor around 24.3 hours of viewing into their weekly routines, increasingly watching programmes on the go, the study showed.

It found 16% of consumers use their smartphones in the bathroom and 10% of people watch shows on a tablet in the toilet.

The study of global viewing habits across 17 countries showed the average viewer watches 19 hours of television and six hours of film content a week.

Be careful who's mobile you use!, they may wash their hands but I bet they don't sanitize their phones. :wink:

Apparently a lot of people do!.

Nearly one in five people uses a smartphone to watch television in the toilet, a report has revealed.

The study found Britons spend more than one day a week enjoying programmes and movies. They factor around 24.3 hours of viewing into their weekly routines, increasingly watching programmes on the go, the study showed.

It found 16% of consumers use their smartphones in the bathroom and 10% of people watch shows on a tablet in the toilet.

The study of global viewing habits across 17 countries showed the average viewer watches 19 hours of television and six hours of film content a week.

Be careful who's mobile you use!, they may wash their hands but I bet they don't sanitize their phones. :wink:

Crap programmes?

Yeuch although I guess if you were constripated it might help you relax or maybe even the annoyance of some progs could errm... 'help'  :lol:

I remember my other half heading off to the bathroom once with a new camping and caravan magazine (sad I know :lol: and not sure how long he expected to be on there for or whether he classed it as a holiday) but I said it was a gross thing to do and threw the mag straight in the bin when he came back down. 

They are soooooo boring anyway that to me it was a 'relief' get rid of it :wink:

Yeuch although I guess if you were constripated it might help you relax or maybe even the annoyance of some progs could errm... 'help'  :lol:

I remember my other half heading off to the bathroom once with a new camping and caravan magazine (sad I know :lol: and not sure how long he expected to be on there for or whether he classed it as a holiday) but I said it was a gross thing to do and threw the mag straight in the bin when he came back down. 

They are soooooo boring anyway that to me it was a 'relief' get rid of it :wink:

I worked with someone who used to go off to the loo with a cigarette, newspaper, cup of tea and a chocolate bar.

I always thought men couldn't multi-task Harry.  From what you say, as long as they sitting comfortably with no distractions and only doing their own thing(s) they can after all then :wink::lol:

Wolfie... Took me a few minutes but then I got it.... durh I can be so thick at times.  Good one :wink:  

Nick, Algy.... I'm intentionally ignoring your comments as they make me feel quite queezy at the thought

I always thought men couldn't multi-task Harry.  From what you say, as long as they sitting comfortably with no distractions and only doing their own thing(s) they can after all then  :wink::lol:

Wolfie... Took me a few minutes but then I got it.... durh I can be so thick at times.  Good one :wink:

Nick, Algy.... I'm intentionally ignoring your comments as they make me feel quite queezy at the thought

:lol: :lol: