Please Santa let James Arthur win

Dizzy

If santa lets either of the other two x factor finalists win then I will stop believeing in him !

James Arthur to win.... all the way :D

I'm even going to vote as what's 35p to hopefully stop one of the others winning as he makes my skin crawl when he speaks :oops:

:lol::lol: I never expected them to comment anyway Sadako but Santa must have read it as the creepy annoying one got voted off :D

So now it's down to two..... can you do it again tonight please Santa and make James Arthur win tonight's 'final' final and can you get him to play his guitar too please.

PS I've been a good girl all year... well pretty much all year... which is still good :D

:lol::lol: I never expected them to comment anyway Sadako but Santa must have read it as the creepy annoying one got voted off :D

So now it's down to two..... can you do it again tonight please Santa and make James Arthur win tonight's 'final' final and can you get him to play his guitar too please.

PS I've been a good girl all year... well pretty much all year... which is still good :D

Although I haven't been watching it regularly, I did sit down and watch the final with Mrs algy (she has followed it right through), and you got your wish granted Dizz, not really my scene but I thought both the lads were good. :)

:huh: Dearie me Dizzy lovie, did you never work out that there is no santa clause and it was your dad who brought all those christmas presents and left them by your bed after you had gone to sleep as a little girl? :unsure:

Cleo... if people don't believe then bit by bit Santa's sleigh and reindeers lose their magic powers. That's a FACT as it happened on the 'Elf' film I watched last night.

Quite right Diz, and it was proved that Father Christmas did exist in 1947 in Miracle on 34th street. :wink: How can anyone not believe in an imaginary person/entity with magical powers. :unsure: :unsure:

Who actually won?

James Arthur :D:D:D

Wow I must have been a realy good girl this year.

His single (the song below) was released at midnight and shot straight to number 1 in iTunes downloads. 100% of the profits from each download and CD sale are going to the children's charity 'Together for Short Lives'.

I'm only posting this clip to annoy the grumpies :wink:

Dear Santa.... any chance can you make him hurry up with his new Album so it can go in my sons xmas stocking :wink: