how is everyone

tara_dad

hi all just droping in to see how everyone is doing how the white haired old man doing nope not you bill the other one who is running things on here. hope every one fine and your all doing well. hows things at work paul you still working by candel light. bill if your out and about at weekend from 12 oclock drop by say hi i will be at the abba rank still there lol did mat tell you i was talking to him the other mounth he said your doing fine, tara and naomi are doing fine as well you can say hi to tara she works at Mephiles bell she one of the managers there she been there for some years now naomi working in the caff in the markit me still working as abba marshall spending all the days in court lol other than that allwell hope you all are doing ok have a happy easter as well

PS. Paul has one of those wind-up torches. They got a lottery grant on Health and Safety grounds.

peter thats how they work him aswell they juast wind him up and off he go tappin

a way at his key board.

nice to hear from you as well see your still running things on here :twisted:

Hi Steve thanks for the update and good to see your still around. Matt did tell me he saw you a few weeks back but don’t expect to see me out and about at that time of a night much toooooooooo old for that. I give town a miss these days and instead just go for a drink with Pete each Friday at the London Bridge. So how come you end up in court? Didn’t quite get that bit???

Bill :)

:lol: 'saw' Gary :P

Hey don't stress about it though as TD's later post reply to Peter said "nice to hear from you as well see your still running things on here"

....so maybe TD was originally referring to Peter when he said the 'white haired old man running things' and I just thought he meant you :wink:

PS Well done TD.. you got the elusive Gary to post outside of the footy topics :wink::D

:lol: 'saw' Gary :P

Hey don't stress about it though as TD's later post reply to Peter said "nice to hear from you as well see your still running things on here"

....so maybe TD was originally referring to Peter when he said the 'white haired old man running things' and I just thought he meant you :wink:

PS Well done TD.. you got the elusive Gary to post outside of the footy topics :wink::D

See how he rubs off on me - !! ***@@@***!!:blink:

lol No dizzy i did mean gary :evil: ........ .lol you know he`s missing me :rolleyes: . hi bill nice to see you and peter still going out pubing how peter doing he still into dubbing :rolleyes: ........lol hay gary I may do some posting you ready for all the fallout and get the admins doing overtime .............lol :shock:

bill why in court mate its part of the job helping the police when fights break out. also I am linked with the police by radio and town CCTV. Where I am we get lots of fights breaking out. so we have to go in and detain them till the police arrest them. As you see lots of evidences in court to give.

• 2 weeks later...