Whitney is dead.....

Bazj

She had a wonderful voice - it is very sad - I realize that like so many others that become so famous, drugs become their solace. I feel sorry for her daughter and other family members that are left behind to pick up the pieces. :|

I agree Mary and sadly it appears her teenage daughter has been rushed to hospital twice since her mum died and family and friends are very worried about her mental state :(

I agree Mary and sadly it appears her teenage daughter has been rushed to hospital twice since her mum died and family and friends are very worried about her mental state :(

Well seeing her mother out of her head through drink and drugs so many times would have taken it's toll on the poor girl before this. It would have been the last straw maybe.

But doesn't she look so much like her mother? :huh:

No idea Cleo as the only photo I have ever seen of Witney's teenage daughter is the one in the news report today where she herself was being stretchered out of the same hotel that her mum died in... so I guess yes, they do sort of look 'alike' in that respect.

Poor kid, but then again maybe her 'aides' shouldn't have given her a sedative to calm her down after the shock of her mum being found dead either knowing that she herself may go on drinking binge :(

Very sad :(