Vive les Francais sanglante

P J

Pour ma part, saluons la d?cision prise r?cemment par le gouvernement britannique ? qu?mander ? la fran?aise et demander leur aide afin de financer notre d?fense que nous avons de tout couper quel que soit le non-sens, voire inutile ou stupide que c'est pour cela que nous sommes venus en politique. Je ne vois aucun probl?me d'avoir ? demander au premier ministre fran?ais verticalement contest? la permission de combattre les juntes argentine ? tout moment dans l'avenir. Que dites-vous?

post-scriptum Quel est le fran?ais pour le sarcasme, pas Sarkosy, le sarcasme.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol: et comment pouvons-nous r?pondre ? cette question

:lol:

PS PJ..... Je pense qu'il a un 'e' sur la fin :wink:

ie... it's got an 'e' on the end :lol:

its has an s on the end Dizzy

Despite having vacationed in Brittany for quite a few years now I have to admit that google was my friend when it came to translation. I just thought it would be nice to enter into the spirit of bon homie which seems to be the fashion. After all were all Europeans here aren't we?

Are we talking about the war where we retreated out of Belgium and left all are equipment on the beach, and the only thing that saved us was the channel,or we would have gone the same way as the French as we would have had nothing to fight them with war eagle, where the one notable British victory before the Americans joined was in the desert fought with mostly American tanks. :?:

Kije, if you really really think that 16 miles of water stopped the Wermacht invading Britain (having alreay over run the entire Westrn landmass in a matter of months); you are as dilusioned as you are about the EU. The German war effort would have soon switched to producing masses of boats, landing craft and whatever else was needed to get them over here and Hitler knew it. Do you really think he stopped the attack after defeating the entire BEF and the French and mopping up most of their equipment off the beaches of Dunkirk because DeGaul was pontificating in London?

The French retreated, capitulated and collaborated their way through WW2 and it was the British (with the help of some Americans) that eventually kicked Hitler out of Europe.

You may like to peddle your anti-British Pro European nonsense, but show some respect for the British soldiers that lost their lives fighting to free the country.....

Unfortunately, it is collabrators like you that have pushed us back into being subversive to Germany and its allies and reduced us to being nothing more than a revenue generator for the greater European ideals of the conquered Germans and French

Are we talking about the war where we retreated out of Belgium and left all are equipment on the beach, and the only thing that saved us was the channel,or we would have gone the same way as the French as we would have had nothing to fight them with war eagle, where the one notable British victory before the Americans joined was in the desert fought with mostly American tanks. :?:

The significant Battle of Britain, if I remember correctly, was before the Yanks joined in. There is no disputing the fact that the yanks had significant input into winning the war but their presence had sod all to do with the French putting out the welcome mat.

Dunkirk was the site of an embarrassing stage of the war but De Gaulle and his cronies were safe well before.

Is it time Loo that you admit to living on the wrong side of the Channel?

The only thing that saved us was the English Channel, at the time, It stopped their tanks from rolling across, as they did in mainland Europe, The air battle that happened in Britain would never have happened, The French had a good air force, They managed to get them up, the problem was when they came back down there was a German tank sat on the runway. At the time the only defense from the blitzkrieg tactic was a large body of water.

Baz

The French retreated, capitulated and collaborated their way through WW2 and it was the British (with the help of some Americans) that eventually kicked Hitler out of Europe.

Your quote actually tells me how little you know

I think the Russians did more than any other Nation, when it came to defeating the Germans. And when we went back over in 1945, Their were more American Troops than British.

If the UK had been attached to main land Europe we would have been occupied, Its not just my opinion its was Churchill?s as well.

Going back to your old faithful, insulting, when your lack of fact lets you down, instead of watching old war films may I suggest you read some history books,as you seem get get your facts from films.

If you have seen the film U531, its wrong, it wasn't the Americans that got hold of a enigma machine, It was the British. :wink: