Vive les Francais sanglante

P J

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:oops::lol: Can't wait to see the reply to that one Obs :lol:

Has anyone got any idea what this topic was originally about by the way... can't you two just make friends and stop following each other about :lol:

Not really Dizzy sorry, he's one of the few people in life I really can't abide, and thats nothing to do with anything he's gobbed up on here. He shamed my town.

Lets get back on topic Obs, I beleive as usual you were on the defensive, Thats assuming you want to carry on. :wink::?:

Lets see where were we up to, Oh yes, You had assumed that all of the service personnel, now wish they had not fought WW2, as we lost what we were fighting for, I corrected you and you were wiggling and trying to get out of it :!::wink:

Not really Dizzy sorry, he's one of the few people in life I really can't abide, and thats nothing to do with anything he's gobbed up on here. He shamed my town.

Flippin heck I was referring to Obs and Lt K making friends... seems it's worse than I thought there are 3 of you now :lol:

Two against one eh... isn't that bullying :wink::P

Ooops I digressed ...... so ignoring my last post (which I could have deleted but didn't) here's where it is now upto....

Lets get back on topic Obs, I beleive as usual you were on the defensive, Thats assuming you want to carry on. :wink::?:

Lets see where were we up to, Oh yes, You had assumed that all of the service personnel, now wish they had not fought WW2, as we lost what we were fighting for, I corrected you and you were wiggling and trying to get out of it :!::wink:

Why don't you pair of numpty's either put up or shut up you squabble like a pair of old fish wives and although I've only been around here for five minutes I'm sick and tired of you both deviating from the original thread as I'm sure others on this forum are you both use this forum as a platform to boost your inflated egotistical points of view and don't actually achieve any positive results. Most forums would have banned you long ago.

old-boxers.jpg