Roo turn!

Gary

Just heard on radio that Rooney is now staying and signing new contract worth in excess of ?200,000 a week.

If I was Sir Alex I would be telling him where to stick his contract.

This guy is a blue nosed scouser with no respect for his team mates, women or money.

He is a rotten apple who will destroy team spirit.

Thank God he is staying at United! :D:lol:

Wayne Rooney has proved that Players are bigger then Clubs these days, he has got what he wanted (more money) and Man Utd have bailed under the pressure and given in to him, pathetic...

AGAINST MODERN FOOTBALL!!!

Can you share the details? If he was negotiating a new contract, he would be trying to get more money, wouldn't he?

I doubt whether Fergie would be blackmailed by one of his players. Any who stepped out of line in the past, got sold. Rooney probably realised that toeing the line was the better option. It could be said that he was only voicing the same opinion as a lot of fans. How ambitious are Man. U????

What was wrong was that it reached the media who were sat around like vultures waiting to see if he was going to sign a new contract. No doubt his agent let it slip and thereby hasn't done Rooney any favours with his team mates or the fans.

The prospect of losing Rooney to Man City, Chelsea or Real Madrid was too big and obviously it has proved that Rooney has got what he wanted.

How many more players are going to follow suit and throw a paddy in the media just because they want a similar wage. Professional Football is a joke, why fans still pay money to watch them play is beyond me.

I disagree.

City have Tevez, why would they want Rooney?

Chelsea and Real Madrid would have been a language problem. The cockneys don't understand scouse and Real Madrid don't understand grunts.

The only other option he had was to go back to Everton, but could they afford him? So it was no contest. To find out the truth, ask Colleen. He will be licking her feet at the moment.

:wink:

Somewhat playing devils advocate, Rooney must do the best for himself - which of us can throw the first stone at that. He is (was?) the most talented person in his profession., so why shouldn't he earn as much as Toure.

Film stars; celebrities; and singers who I have never heard of command fabulous amounts of money, and there is very little criticism of them.

Happy days

Somewhat playing devils advocate, Rooney must do the best for himself - which of us can throw the first stone at that. He is (was?) the most talented person in his profession

You should have written 'the most over rated player' and the morals of a rat, I have not seen anything he has done on a football pitch, that a medocre pub team player could not have produced.

Being a bit mischievous again I think there is something more honest in going to a prostitute rather than stringing along one of the many girls who try to latch on to "celebrities". It has happened before, given that it is allegedly the worlds oldest profession.

Rooney's morals to me are no worse than Terry; Cole and the like -and a billion other men, given the opportunity. That is the way it is and tut-tutting about it won't alter a basic fact of life.

That he may well be over-rated as a footballer has nothing to do with the fact that he is doing his best for himself - and dare I say it - his family.

Happy days

Being a bit mischievous again I think there is something more honest in going to a prostitute rather than stringing along one of the many girls who try to latch on to "celebrities". It has happened before, given that it is allegedly the worlds oldest profession.

Rooney's morals to me are no worse than Terry; Cole and the like -and a billion other men, given the opportunity. That is the way it is and tut-tutting about it won't alter a basic fact of life.

That he may well be over-rated as a footballer has nothing to do with the fact that he is doing his best for himself - and dare I say it - his family.

Happy days

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D