Saints Predictions

CP

Could go either way.

What I would say is that Warrington are going to have to be on top top form defensively and offensively to have a chance.

Saints result today will give them alot of confidence coming into this one and I bet some of their 'injured' stars will be back too.

Nervous times for the wire.

There's only one way this game is going and that is a St.Helens win by around 14 points... Were still a few quality players short of matching teams, our defence since the Bradford cup game has been shocking. Errors and pens conceded are creeping there way back in and against teams like Saints they'll put us to the sword.

Got the points difference wrong but I was right about the result... Were not yet good enough to compete, It's no coincidence that we've been beaten by Saints twice, Leeds twice and Wigan once (They had 6 injuries when we won), Were a few quality players short of beating these teams.

They'll beat us in the cup and regardless of us finishing in 2nd or 3rd they'll also beat us in the play-offs.

Saints didn't win the game...Wire lost it by making mistakes,giving away penalties and missing chances to score. Just one gripe,I'm even willing to ignore St Helens being continually offside all the game, but the video referee's decision regarding the last St Helens try was baffling. The referee asked for the video decision about St Helens being offside. The video,re-played twice, confirmed that every St Helens player was offside at the play the ball yet the try was awarded...Why ?

Dont see the point of being negative - it was a good entertaining game of rugby with the result in doubt to the final hooter (as it often is against saints) and if we had taken our chances we would have won easily! :oops:

I agree :D I'm not an expert on the Wolves play and tactics like the rest of you but the game had me on the edge of my seat, screaming at the TV with my eyes half covered especially the last 10 minutes :oops:

Shame they lost but it was a great game to watch all the same.

Never thought I'd get into watching rugby matches ... I even watched yesterday's on my own.. how weird :shock::lol:

Dont see the point of being negative - it was a good entertaining game of rugby with the result in doubt to the final hooter (as it often is against saints) and if we had taken our chances we would have won easily! :oops:

I agree :D I'm not an expert on the Wolves play and tactics like the rest of you but the game had me on the edge of my seat, screaming at the TV with my eyes half covered especially the last 10 minutes :oops:

Shame they lost but it was a great game to watch all the same.

Never thought I'd get into watching rugby matches ... I even watched yesterday's on my own.. how weird :shock::lol:

Your next step is to go and get a season ticket for next year :wink: