The Wire Players watching Eng v Germany?

CP

Well they are showing it on the big screen so they will see it when warming up any way!
Unless the screen is sited elsewhere which is very unlikely the only benefit will be to the east stand and part of the north and how will the sound be piped around I wonder

I doubt there will be any sound stevo. It would be unfair to the under 20's who will be playing at the sametime.

In fact i would go as far as saying that showing the football at the same time is disrespectful to the under 20's anyway.

Smacks of another opportunistic money making scheme by Mr Gratcliffe - at the detriment to others.

I doubt there will be any sound stevo. It would be unfair to the under 20's who will be playing at the sametime.

In fact i would go as far as saying that showing the football at the same time is disrespectful to the under 20's anyway.

Smacks of another opportunistic money making scheme by Mr Gratcliffe - at the detriment to others.

Totally agree... Wendyball has its(many)fans true but there are pubs aplenty around the HJ to show it.

If I was playing in the under 20's game I would feel insulted to put it mildly,it should be moved to Wilderspool with a 12.00 kick off so anyone who wishes can see all 3 games.

Totally agree with you there mate total disrespectful to the youngsters

Totally agree... Wendyball has its(many)fans true but there are pubs aplenty around the HJ to show it.

If I was playing in the under 20's game I would feel insulted to put it mildly,it should be moved to Wilderspool with a 12.00 kick off so anyone who wishes can see all 3 games.

Agreed - totally out of order and this would appear to be a sensible compromise

Wendyball - come down and experience a couple of crunching tackles at the field of dreams at Cantilever Park! :wink:

The Warrington players should be totally focused on their own game and anything that gets in the way of that should not be tolerated.

For what it's worth when England won the World Cup in 1966 I was playing cricket, playing a sport is much better than watching.

The Warrington players should be totally focused on their own game and anything that gets in the way of that should not be tolerated.

For what it's worth England won the World Cup in 1966.

And allegedly we have been the best in the world ever since according to the media. :roll:

Re-quote:

{Eagle

"Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:15 pm

For what it's worth when England won the World Cup in 1966 I was playing cricket, playing a sport is much better than watching."}

And allegedly we have been the best in the world ever since according to the media. :roll::wink: