PLEASE DELETE

Martyn

If you put just a little thought into it you would realise how stupid and potentially damaging a thread you have started. 2 chickens for a fiver or spend hours scouring the streets in darkness looking for dead pets or killing them, sneaking them into your restaurant, skinning, butchering and portioning the carcasses. Then disposing of the remains and all the time hoping nobody sees you or finds the meat to taste or look odd. Stop being daft.

Except yours, of course, so the next bloke rushing into the shop with a large cleaver has probably taken offence.... :lol:

Common sense says that if someone was grabbing up enough local animals to run a buffet all week, we'd certainly have had some Press comment on the wholesale disappearance of pets....

On the whole, I'm with PJ on the basis that nasty rumours are never a good idea, and in this case, even if you don't name a place, you might well affect one or more businesses on suspicion, which is not fair.

But I jumped to the conclusion that you meant the ??? one as you mentioned 'buffet' :oops:

Anyway PJ raises a very good point (although I always thought dog meat was sneaked in from abroad.. well they do eat it there)

And anyway (number 2) I have just had a good look and feel of my dog and other than some rather meaty muscular back legs there's not much meat anywhere else so there would be an awful lot of waste dog if we had her for tea tomorrow.

... at which point Dizzy's dog does a runner :shock::lol:

Everything always my fault is it :shock::cry::cry::lol::cry: Like I care :D:lol::cry::P:cry:8):roll::shock: (Usual woman's mixed emotions for others benefit)

Aww come on though I typed my comment before your pictures ever appeared and you must just have hit submit before me.

Those pictures are not nice :lol::oops: and they are obviously fake as I've never seen a tomato ketchup bottle bigger than that breed of dog.... AND no matter how hard I try my dog definately wont fit in my fridge even with the shevles out :wink:

Dizzy, that's an American Fridge - there's Jell-O in the door. Over there, they have bottles of ketchup bigger than your kitchen - to go with burgers the size of hubcaps! :lol:

I think this thread has turned away from the nasty to the usual slapstick! Best laugh I've had since Clitheroe anyway! :wink:

Jell-o pots half the size of a dog... no wonder they are all overweight in the USA :shock::lol:

Slightly back on topic though when we went to Canada and Florida many years ago many of the restaurants were pay one price then 'eat as much as you like' buffet style... but there were some very scary sights to be seen and enough to put you off binge eating for life :shock:

Who knows what went into those never ending dishes but the chinese one we went to tasted pretty damn good at the time :shock: I repeat we only went ONCE !!! :lol:

It is only a puppy, big head to body ratio - and there's a coke can on a lower shelf for scale if you look. Ironically enough, considering the junk food mountain in there, I think it's Caffeine-Free Diet Coke!

You've only got to look at the Americanised portions of popcorn, sweets and fizz at the cinemas to understand why their army recruits are now only of use for rolling downhill at the enemy in the hope of causing crush injuries!! :shock::lol:

I'm sorry to disagree with you yet again LP but it does not have a big head to body ratio at all :roll: .. That is standard in the breed and is proportionally correct according to the kennel club and other such breeding authorities.

Due to centuries of over breeding and of course mans obsession and interference (for want of a better word) to create what 'he' believes to be the perfect specimin of the breed many of the original traits have now been lost and even worse these prize breeds are now suffering from health problems that years ago were almost unheard of... One such common ailment is a higher than normal temperature which sadly results in them having to be kept in fridges during the warmer summer months :lol::wink:

Hey Martyn do you design websites??? if so you could start with your own tatty effort.

Well it does say.... "Websites also built and hosted."

There are also simple errors such as using "there" when it should have been "their"......

so I don't think I'll bother thanks!!!