United's First match

wolfie

If I had to make a prediction after watching United's opening match it would be that Birmingham will probably be relegated and United wont end up in the top four. :wink:

On the plus side I think Valencia will improve as the season progresses and the Rooney and Owen partnership will produce goals, although Owen missed a sitter. :roll::roll:

If I had to make a prediction after watching United's opening match it would be that Birmingham will probably be relegated and United wont end up in the top four. :wink:

I think most people would have predicted United not being in the top four after United's opening four matches last season :wink:

Us Evertonians have always been over optimistic :?:?:lol::lol::lol:

Have we? :?

Forgive me if you weren't being serious but its fair to say absolutely no one expected Moyes to do anything like the fantastic job he has done since taking over back in March 2002.

Is his record of five top ten finishes in seven seasons not quite as good as you expected? :roll:

It does seem obvious that he was there Wolfie, doesn't it? :roll: I mean come on he must have been......unless of course he is making one of his usual nonsense posts.

Good win for the Poo BTW, was it thoroughly deserved Jon? :wink:

I am really pleased for Burnley - a win like that will have give a huge boost to the town.

From the edited highlights I saw of the Liverpool win it looked a much better performance than when they were held 0-0 by Stoke last season.

Two games in Liverpool are plus two points on the league table based on the same games played last season. :P

I too am pleased because Burnley was the first place that I worked in for two years in the late 70's. The people are down to earth, no airs and graces and the club is a true reflection of that sentiment.

My other team Wolves where I also lived for two years but in the sixties (1966) are also back up and have got a win under their belt.

I hope they both get more successes during the season it will certainly bring excitement and hope to their respective Towns. Great to see once great teams returning to the top.