Predict the Score!!

Gary

I would love to predict a United win but with their current defensive problems they will have to pull back from a 2-1 loss by winning 2-0 next Wednesday.

The other will be two 1 - 0 home wins, extra time & penalties. Terry sent off and Lampard, Shevchenko & Ballack will all miss to give Liverpool a 3 - 0 win.

It is a better result than I expected, 2-2 was ideal for Milan to shut up shop, the late goal was priceless.

Good referee tomorrow (Marcus Merck) hopefully he will get shut of the biggest whinger in the game; John Terry must be the most overrated (by the brain dead) player in the game. I would love a resounding victory for Liverpool tomorrow.

Yes Gary, I really did say that. :wink:

[ 24.04.2007, 23:34: Message edited by: Eagle ]

Fantastic game tonight eh? A draw would have been as much as I could have hoped for given our lack of 1st choice defenders, but to clinch it with such class was priceless.

Same here, good luck to poo to-morrow, if it's half as exciting as tonight's game it'll be well worth a watch for neutrals.

Well done United (did I really say that!) but still a tough job as a 1-0 defeat and they are out - although I expect another goal fest in Italy next week with defences like that! :wink:

I think tonight's game will be a lot tighter and don't expect half as much excitement. I still reckon a dull 0-0.

As a Liverpool fan I was not happy with the scoreline or the performance.

Liverpool just did not compete in the first half.

As soon as Crouch came on things got better - God knows why Raffa wont pick him all the time - he is the club's leading scorer and always a handful for defences.

He has never scored coming on as a sub!

I fear we are out now - but hey its a funny old game and you never know.

Liverpool 1 - Chelsea 0 after extra time

Liverpool booked their place in the Champions League final :D with a dramatic penalty shoot-out win in the semi-final second leg at Anfield.

Dirk Kuyt scored the crucial spot-kick to clinch a 4-1 win after Arjen Robben and Geremi had missed for the Blues.

But who will join them in Athens?

Well done!!

My prediction of 3-0 on penalties wasn't that far off was it?

Tonight was the last time I will shout for Liverpool in any competition, unless United fail tomorrow; a 2-0 win will do nicely then I can shout my true allegience at the TV in the final. :)

Biggest load of rubbish I have ever read in my life - obviously written by a Man U fan!

Liverpool were full of passion and Jamie Carragher was the most outstanding defender I have ever seen in my life.

Liverpool played to win, played wide troubled the Chelsea goal on numerous occasions and should have gone through without the need of penalties after having a perfectly good goal ruled out.