Road Traffic Accidents?

observer

Just passed an RTA, where a young woman had hit the a*** end of a young bloke's car - quite a mess. :shock: Now a possibility is that the girl could have been "texting" at the time - but how do you prove it? :? Presumably the Police are the only agency that can check text records, but they only attend accidents where folk are injured. :?

So how did they catch that "Lord" recently, who had been using his moby prior to an accident? :?

They checked his records and found that due to the times of the texts and where he had the accident; he must have been using his phone to send and recieve texts just prior to the accident.

Mind you, he got off with a few days inside after all that!

Being fair minded is a natural trait which you are very obviously lacking, but just carry on with your endless posts of unfounded accusation, innuendo and bullshit.

BTW, was the driver actually texting as you suggest or was it just another "look how clever I am" post?

You must have suffered a great setbackin n your life/career to be so anti-everything.

So how did they catch that "Lord" recently, who had been using his moby prior to an accident? :?

The police can get records of all calls and texts (but not their contents!!!) sent or received from the telecoms provider.

My point was that with no police involvement you can't "force the texter to disclose her phone records", because she won't have them all and possibly doesn't have any.

There is nothing about you that I am jealous of. I have a life outside this Forum.

I don't measure my success in life on the number of absolutely childish and pathetic posts that I make on here. You however bask in your reputation as Forum clown.

All sorts of organizations can obtain mobile phone records, not just the Police, whether PAYG or contract, this includes PIs, lawyers and insurance companies.

Mobile phone records are frequently used in civil cases, although I believe obtaining them is expensive.

However what is the point of trying to get mobile phone records in this case