Least favourite dish

Bill

Ok lets try something different. What foods don?t you like including those that you?ve never tried! I?m sure also that there are many like me who might dislike something but don?t mind it when it?s part of another dish.

I hate celery but I don?t mind it as part of a casserole.

I don?t care much for cheese but I?ll demolish a cheesy pizza.

I?ve never tried tripe and really don?t want to either.

Like Indian curry but not Chinese.

Bill :)

I have never eaten tripe and couldn't possibly bring myself to try it under any circumstances.

I tried octopus and will never eat it again.

I love raw/cooked spinach, even though I used to hate the stuff!

I used to love nothing better than chippy chips and fish, but hate them nowadays...greasy and tasteless in the main.

Ryvita!!! is horrible!

Hi Bren

I tried octopus and will never eat it again.

I'm a sucker for the stuff but best of all, everyone gets to have a leg! :lol:

Ryvita is made from a mixture of recycled mattresses and rabbit hutch bottoms. :lol:

cucumber, horrrible stuff.

mueseli, ugh, sawdust and cat litter.

fresh strawberries, but am ok with strawberry jam.

otherwise will have a go at eating most food, quite enjoy the odd bonio, much to the dogs disgust (he thinks only he should eat them). :twisted:

Can't stand parsnips, blerk or banana's both of which I find too sweet and pungent and just horrid, even the smell.

I've never tried tripe, don't wish to either thanks.

Never tried octypus or snails and don't wish to.

Don't like strawberry flavour anything but dont mind fresh so long as they nice ones if that makes sense and can do with out really.

Don't like liquorice.

Brussel sprouts are a love hate thing. I love em but my son thinks they're evil. Something to do with how many taste buds you have apparently?

Didn't think anyone could dislike a banana. I got one once that was empty but other than that they?re ok, even the really bent ones.

Never eaten an oyster. Perhaps that why it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night :roll::roll::roll::shock::lol:

Oooww, Liver and Oinions, Liver and Bacon, good liver though, probably the reason many dont like it may be because they've been given badly cooked pigs liver which is very strong but i love it, that said not had it or ages.

Bill, I love sproats but they can be a bit strong, I lke small ones, just cooked, not raw, not mushy, with butter and pepper, heaven and very good for you, full of Vit C and Zinc althought Wolie will probably challenge me on that if he's bored today :roll:

Love all cabbage too, sorry Bill, I shoudl ahev put that in the other topic, :wink:

Bill, I love sproats but they can be a bit strong, I lke small ones, just cooked, not raw, not mushy, with butter and pepper, heaven and very good for you, full of Vit C and Zinc althought Wolie will probably challenge me on that if he's bored today :roll:

Always one to oblige.

They are full of Vit C but not Zinc :wink:

And I am in a cracking mood today :lol::lol::lol:

Having said my pet hate is celery; I ate a salad yesterday and got a right mouthful of the stuff. Couldn't exactly spit it out because the place was packed and I was forced to swallow it. Yuck!

By the way, I've never knowingly eaten an artichoke. I wouldn't know what they taste like or how you cook them? Anyone shed any light on this?

Wolie - them what say so say they DO have zinc in!

Bill, never had artichoke but I think they're supposed to be nice, it's just taking care in the preparation to ensure that the part that has spikey bits is removed so you don't risk choking but not 100% sure, maybe Wolfie knows? :roll: