Gary's prediction just came true a Liverpool WIN

Geoffrey Settle

I think that you will find that the mancs have said very little about football this season compared with the poo supporters who understandably get carried away with rare important wins.

You are correct Peter, I am not aware of any Manc gloating after winning the World Cup or after winning the League Cup or for that matter when United went top in the Premiership.

However a whole topic on 'Liverpool go top' shows how the Poo fans jump on every success. The images of the latest scoreline of Utd 1 Poo 4 surely hide the underlying score of United 10 Premiership titles to Poo's 0.

I think you will find this topic I started last season was re-ignited by Mancs eager to have a dig at Liverpool - if you dish it out take it like a man!

Can't remember United winning the world cup :oops: I ams ure you mean the world club challenge - which rates just slightly higher than the league cup as a Mickey Mouse trophy!

Just hold your hands up and admit that in the two games they have played this season against Liverpool United were outplayed and outclassed by a better team on the day - and lets face it I don't think United will want to draw Liverpool in the champions League on current form. :wink:

For once United hold no fear for me as Raffa has them sussed - now he needs to concentrate on Stoke and the other lowly teams who have prevented Liverpool being top by a big margin.

Here's the web cam on Pete and Gary watching the match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHxkPVKEjtE

CLASSIC!! A Man U fan silenced! :lol:

Some of us have things to do. Jusy logged on to see if there are any interesting posts like Parish Elections in the Fearnhead area.

But all I see are jealous scousers.

And I doubt I will watch the link as I don't have the time.

The last time United had an 'off' day was in 1999 when Chelsea hammered them 5-0. That was the year when they went on to win THE treble. :D:D:D Before that they lost to Newcastle 5-0 in 1996 and still went on to win the league. :D

and as I have said all along United will go on and win the league... so can every please calm down, calm down!

If you conquer the Champions of the world and the champions of the world and the champions of England twice in the same season home and away - it must mean that on the occasions you play them you are better than them!

End of story! :wink:

The last time United had an 'off' day was in 1999 when Chelsea hammered them 5-0. That was the year when they went on to win THE treble. :D:D:D Before that they lost to Newcastle 5-0 in 1996 and still went on to win the league. :D

Fred - didn't united lose 5-0 in the 1999-2000 season? :? they did carry on to win the league that year but it was after the treble year. 8)

Some of us have things to do. Jusy logged on to see if there are any interesting posts like Parish Elections in the Fearnhead area.

But all I see are jealous scousers.

And I doubt I will watch the link as I don't have the time.

Pete - I see that you are logged on again and I've only just understood your coded message about the Bruche (not Fearnhead) Election - How did you know that Diane would insist on due diligence? Are you suggesting that there maybe some problems and players getting an early bath like Scholes and Rooney?