Gary's prediction just came true a Liverpool WIN

Geoffrey Settle

Liverpool thoroughly deserved their win. Torres was awesome and United couldn't cope with his pace.

O'Shea had a 'mare whilst Carrick, Anderson & Ronaldo wont be pleased with their contributions.

The referee showed some of his higher profile colleagues how to do it. He had an excellent game and got all the major decisions right.

Geoff I think Gary predicted a draw.

I apologise in advance as I imagine my gloating will become unbearable soon but the Mancs on here deserve it and would no doubt be the same if the roles were reversed.

Good to see you so magnanimous in defeat Eagle, fair play to you. I suppose you have little in the way of options considering how resoundingly thrashed your team were on your own middin.

If Rafa had made so many changes from midweek and lost 4-1 at home against his closest rivals for the title I imagine you and the whole British media would be calling him fit to burn. It would be Rafa hunting season. It will be interesting to see if the same treatment is given to Slur Alex :lol::lol::lol: yeah right.

Do you still stand by this statement old mate?

"BTW, Torres is turning out to be a poor investment isn't he? "

as I feel its almost as gormless as your defence. :D:D:D

Baz, Rafa's rant must have had an impact because the referee, as Eagle quite rightly pointed out, played a blinder, he was unbiased at Old Toilet which is why it stands out as such a good performance. By the way do you remember Slurs rant regarding the press having a go at him regarding the Veron signing, I'd post it up here but the profanity is far too strong.

p.s. a special mention of thanks to Shrek for his motivational interview in the lead up to the game :D:D:D

scoreboardmanchesterunih.jpg

I think that you will find that the mancs have said very little about football this season compared with the poo supporters who understandably get carried away with rare important wins.

Man. U haven't been that bad since the start of the season.

Still a long way to go, and anyone who knows the name of the prem. champions for this season, shouldn't be posting on here, He must be a genius.

PJ You are right he did write:

Come on guys - there is only one big match coming up - Warrington Town v Woodley Sports next Tuesday night at the field of dreams! Kick off 7.45pm - all kids under 16 free! :D

There is an insignificant match at old Trafford tomorrow as whoever wins (or more likely draws) United will still win the league by a country mile! :cry:

However before a Warrington audience on Friday afternoon he did state that Liverpool would win and mention Warrington Town many many times :D

Probably a case of hedging his bets. :wink: and nursing a huge Rock God hang over.

I think that you will find that the mancs have said very little about football this season

I'd love to know how you arrived at this conclusion Peter. In the "Liverpool go top" 100 or more of the posts are by Manc supporters. There are also lots of posts from Everton,Bolton and other fans so a large percentage of the total posts are from non Liverpool fans.

In " The Liverpool Manager" thread 10 from 14 posts are by Mancs.

They have not as you suggest Peter been quiet at all, and some of them can't confine their anti Liverpool nonsense to sport but prefer instead to pervade the whole community with their pettiness.

Great win, Utd. humiliated and Slur a fantastic shade of purple storming off............... priceless.

Geoff, do you have a picture of Gary above your bed??

United were crap, :cry: however I also went to the Inter Milan match on Wednesday and they were crap there. :cry: Inter hit the woodwork twice, and United were fortunate to stay in the competition. :roll:

When we beat Fulham 4-0 we could have easily been down 2-0 in the first 15 mins. :oops: The League Cup Final could have gone either way.

IMO there's not a cat in hells chance of winning 5 trophies we will be lucky to win 3 and Gary has obviously got his tongue firmly in his cheek when he says we are a class apart. :wink:

Seems Slur Alex does not agree with the Manc fans on here. He claims his team were the better side and the scoreline just doesn't reflect his sides superiority on the day. :lol::lol::lol:

And that lot fly banners saying Rafas cracking up.

Think Slur might have been at the vino or senility is kicking in. :lol::lol::lol:

PJ.

I still say that the mancs on here have been fairly quiet. They don't shout from the roof tops when they win, unlike the poo supporters who almost have a coronary these days when they win.

I have been saying all season that it is too early to predict, and the 5 cup yarn is media driven.

PJ.

I still say that the mancs on here have been fairly quiet. They don't shout from the roof tops when they win, unlike the poo supporters who almost have a coronary these days when they win.

I have been saying all season that it is too early to predict, and the 5 cup yarn is media driven.

But thats because they have been beaten both home and away by Liverpool this season. Are you seriously suggesting nothing would have been mentioned on here had Munure thrashed the living daylights out of Liverpool at Anfield? :?

Things must be slow at Orbit News.

Just remind me, where are the poo in the table?

It's ok, I have found it. They are THIRD.

A little dickie bird told me that the poo supporters are that excited over beating United, that they are phoning people so that they can gloat. :roll:

I will repeat my earlier comment. Still a long way to go. Arsenal are making a comeback and Everton are doing ok. The only top team on the slide are Aston Villa.

I am wondering whether I should lock this thread due to the inflammatory pictures that are being posted. :lol:

Listen - there is only one important game every season and Liverpool won them both this season - hopefully the hat-trick will duly be completed in the Champions League! :roll:

You are only as good las your last game and Liverpool are doing Ok while United look pants!

I am sure they will pull their pants up and win the league but when it comes to playing Liverpool at the moment they haven't got a clue on how to deal with world class players like Lucas and Dossena! :oops::lol:

I wouldnt call Lucas world class...even poo supporters on the whole dont like him he tackles badly and couldnt pass wind in the right direction if he tried.

Having said that Liverpool deserved to win on Saturday and even if Vidic had stayed on the pitch I dont think it would have mattered. Torres played brilliantly and the Liverpool defence definitely did their homework.

But you know Utd only let you win so the southern softies dont take 2nd place...all you have to do now is try and win a couple more, maybe if all the poo players are given glasses that make everyone on the other team look like they are wearing AIG shirts then you might perform better :)

I had to laugh today, i was delivering to a new Company and in the stores was a table with Man U posters on the wall behind it and a Union Jack cup on the table!!! me thinks a Brit works here!!!

anyway i end up having to wait for him to unload the trucka nd afterwards i ask him if he supports Man U and he says yes at that i reply no wonder you made me wait so long and showed him my Liverpool Tatoo.you should of seen the look on his face when he realised i was a Brit, had a laugh about it and then told him where he can get hold of some Brit food which made him happy!!

The guy is a Londoner.. small world...

I think that you will find that the mancs have said very little about football this season compared with the poo supporters who understandably get carried away with rare important wins.

You are correct Peter, I am not aware of any Manc gloating after winning the World Cup or after winning the League Cup or for that matter when United went top in the Premiership.

However a whole topic on 'Liverpool go top' shows how the Poo fans jump on every success. The images of the latest scoreline of Utd 1 Poo 4 surely hide the underlying score of United 10 Premiership titles to Poo's 0.