Winter pics

P J

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

..... do you think there is any chance of a picture of mine winning a competition run by PJ, with the winner chosen by Gary. :?:?:?

I think not. :roll:

Are you paranoid or something :lol::P

One things for sure... if you don't upload any then you definately won't win :P

wolfie, I wouldn't bother, there's more chance of Rafa buying Robbie Keane back. :wink::wink:

Nice bit of sycophancy as per usual KeithR I am sure Wolfie appreciates it. If you have nothing constuctive to add to the "Photography" section why don't you troll off to sport or wherever else you can brown nose your hero on topic?

Mary I was thinking the next competition should be less Warrington based so you and other folks not in Warrington could have a fair chance. I like your suggestions but maybe something broader such as "Water" or "Transport" etc. may be better???

So it's not Photos of Warrington then :?:?

How about photos of allotments - worldwide? :wink:

The Section of the Forum is called Photos of Warrington and the last photo competition asked for winter pictures of Warrington. While the competition ran there were several pictures posted by people not from Warrington and I thought that this time around it would be nice to give them the same chance as the rest as they took the time and effort to share their images with the other people on here interested in photography or pictures. There were pictures from Germany and the USA (and we even had the odd comment but no pictures from a sock robber in Garston :wink: ).

If the subject of the next competition is not to your liking don't enter its not mandatory just a bit of optional fun. I am sure your contribution will be sorely missed though. :D:D:D

So it's not Photos of Warrington then :?:?

How about photos of allotments - worldwide? :wink:

The Section of the Forum is called Photos of Warrington and the last photo competition asked for winter pictures of Warrington. While the competition ran there were several pictures posted by people not from Warrington and I thought that this time around it would be nice to give them the same chance as the rest as they took the time and effort to share their images with the other people on here interested in photography or pictures. There were pictures from Germany and the USA (and we even had the odd comment but no pictures from a sock robber in Garston :wink: ).

If the subject of the next competition is not to your liking don't enter its not mandatory just a bit of optional fun. I am sure your contribution will be sorely missed though. :D:D:D

Stop taking the bait! :wink: