Get a grip -

Seems our woke civil servants in the Home Office have finally let slip some of the facts behind the invasion across the channel.   40% of the young men arriving at Dover are from Albania.   No wars or torture in Albania, indeed seasonal workers can gain tempory visas to pick our fruit if they wish.   So why are they paying thousands to traffickers to get them into the UK - illegally ?   Perhaps more importantly, why isn't the Home Office exercising their legal right and existing agreements with Albania, to deport them directly back to Albania ?  😠

• Haha 1

Seems now, that the RN are fed up with being a taxi service for the migrants and have pulled out of their deployment.  While we've come to expect the UKBF will ignore a political mandate to turn these migrants back, the ignoring of orders by the RN is somewhat surprising given their military nature.   With a record 20,000 migrants landed this year, we're clearly a laughing stock and woke joke.   So with Boris AWOL and no sign of Priti, it would seem no one is in charge.   Perhaps they need a fresh start -  disband the UKBF and employ a new service, with conditions of employment requiring them to turn migrant boats back and deposit them on a French beach - sorted.   😠

And it looks like it’s working!

I see Rishi Sunak has said if he’s elected then he’d sort it out but why don’t I believe that 😊

The only way to solve this problem is to say to hell with the rules and those that make them. They’re just not working, and neither is paying the French to stand by and watch.

Bill 😊

• Upvote 1

Having moaned about immigration for yonks;  I'm afraid I've had to conclude that our political class have no intention of curbing it; in fact, quite the opposite.   Whether this is because of some personal affinity with immigration, half the cabinet being first or second generation immigrants; or whether there are demographic projections predicting a falling working age population, I don't know.  But the 20,000 coming over the channel, are less than 5% of the total being invited in through legal channels (visas).  So far from responding to majority concerns,  the political class are in fact doing the opposite and sanctioning an open door policy.  The outcomes of course are becoming apparent, with huge looming demands for housing, making home ownership for indigenous youngsters a thing of the past.  The tendency is of course, that ethnic groups want to settle amongst their own kind, usually in larger towns and cities, creating ghettos, rather than assimilating into the local culture.  As in the past, this provides a perfect storm for racial tension in times of social and economic stress, like our looming cost of living crisis.   So, the aspirations of 17.5 million voters for Brexit, with control of our own borders, are being ignored deliberately.  The 2019 mantra, of "getting Brexit done", was a complete lie, and the political class, aided and abetted by a woke civil service are deliberately ignoring their electoral mandate, and contributing to the current farce.     😠

Dave, they can't even vet those we have -  the Albanians dissappear into the criminal underworld, those in Hotels are fed and watered, so any work won't be declared and no tax paid.   Those in London sleeping in garages and garden sheds are known about by some Councils, but no one has the guts to round them up and deport them.  Basically our woke society is open to exploitation by these people and they take full advantage;   Just like our woke Police can't drag ExRebellion off our roads, it seems they can't cart these migrants off to the nearest airport and a plane home.    😠

20 minutes ago, Observer II said:

Most Youtubers give reference material to validate their points,  this one showed a copy of the bank card,  anyway, nothing surprises me now on how soft HMG can get with these people.  😠

The official information on what they get on the debit card is here.

Asylum support: What you'll get - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

The bloke on you tube may have been truthful but missed the context that got the figure so high.

Well, I'm sure the millions of UK taxpayers on fixed incomes will be reassured by that, as they begin to choose between eating and heating.  The cross channel invasion is now estimated at 25,000, with an unknown, but growing return to "back of a lorry" deliveries;  plus around a million entering with visas.   😠

It seems that HMG has been hiring private contractors and their boats to perform UKBF duties in the Channel, at a cost of £millions.   As the contracts apparently require the "rescuing" of migrants and taxing into Dover, it suggests that HMG is complicit in this farce.  I'm sure there are contractors out there, who would be prepared to physically intercept these migrant boats and tow them back to a French beach and I'm sure there would be plenty of volunteers to do it.   😠