Peppa Pig -

observer

I think it's quite funny and the Daily Mirror seem to have taken their news article down from yesterday too as the link no longer works.  

Serves them right for jumping on the bandwagon and blowing things out of all proportion about a video that was actually only done as a joke  :lol:   The change.org petition is still there though that someone created who obviously believed it too but it only has 148 signatures so not everyone was so stupid but I did think it would have go more that that :wink:

Imagine if there had really been a call to ban Peppa Pig though.... there would have been outrage and total anarchy on the streets and in homes from the under 5's and Obs :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...
Seems a Muslim man has started an online petition to get Peppa Pig removed from children's TV cartoons. And the joke is, the TV company are taking him seriously.

Hi Everybody ..Strange that I just removed Pepper  from my PC 

Shockwave Flash Description: Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0 Version: 15.0.0.152 Location: REMOVE    PEPPER      C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll

AAAAaarrrggghh the horrible flashbacks at the mention of their names.

As a nipper we had pinky and perky's record of how much was that doggy in the window. Unfortunetly it got scratched, as records do, and used to skip back at a certain point. imagine sitting there and listening as they sang " how much is that doggy in the window. the one with the waggly tail e tail e tail e tail" until somebod gave the record player a clunk ,two and a half hours of that and you were climbing the walls. Couldn't eat a bacon sandwhich for weeks without thinking that maybe it was one of them and grinning evily.

Before I actually saw peppa pig on TV I used to think it was number 27 on the chinese takeaway menu.