Lizard Love Story

DS

You would think, wouldn't you, that if you picked a name like "Lizard Love Story" for your first-ever publicly available movie, you would be the first. But no - after uploading my film to YouTube I find someone else got there before me.

The difference is, his film is about sex between lizards, mine is about the beautiful Lizard Peninsula, in Cornwall. He's had more viewings than me, but mine only went online two weeks ago!

I'm no Steven Spielberg, but if anyone is thinking of holidaying in Cornwall, my film does show quite a bit of the lovely coastline, tells a bit about its history and even shows me confronting strange monsters on an isolated cliff path on a windy winter's day. It also shows my wife doing a King Canute act on the beach.

Anyone who would care to click on the following link might help me catch up with the other "Lizard" guy!

Very good David I quite enjoyed that.

Many years ago when the kids were young, this was one of our favourite places to holiday and the scenes there brought back fond memories for which i thank you.

Good to see you on the forurm again.

Bill :)

• 8 months later...