World War 111

Stallard12

Evidence: a shot down plane and two Russian pilots shot - by the Turks and Rebels. Just hope Barrack and Dave don't fall for it like you, otherwise we're all toast.

None of whom were ISIS.  Not a shred of evidence linking Turkey to ISIS.  Complete and utter nonsense.  I know you like to pretend you know everything and the answer to everything but your new paramour Vlad and his aircraft have a long history of disregarding sovereign airspace.  This time its bit his arse and could have huge ramifications.  Glad to see you admit you were wrong , after claiming otherwise , that we are not yet involved or witnessing World War 3.

DOH! I DIDN'T INTRODUCE THE TOPIC OR CHOOSE THE TITLE.  But I'll stand by my supposition - albeit tongue in cheek. 8)   According to tonight's news, IF Russian aircraft was over Turkish airspace (which is still in doubt), it was for a matter of a few minutes, if that. Clearly the Turks were waiting for the opportunity to create an international incident, playing NATO off against the Russians; while their ISIL mates escape retribution. There's simply no time for such dangerous games, when the priority target for all, should be ISIL. As for the Russians, there's simply no reason to deliberately chance such incidents, when they have bigger fish to fry.   8)   As for "bangs", we won't hear it if it does kick off ! 

As I said, NATO and Turkey warned the Russians months ago about illegal incursions into Turkish airspace.  Putin, in his usual arrogant manner, chose to ignore this and now we have the situation where his bluff has been called.  All avoidable but now a very dangerous situation.  

As I said, NATO and Turkey warned the Russians months ago about illegal incursions into Turkish airspace.  Putin, in his usual arrogant manner, chose to ignore this and now we have the situation where his bluff has been called.  All avoidable but now a very dangerous situation.  

According to the University of Thessaly there were 2244 violations of Greek airspace by the Turkish military in 2014, are the Greeks OK to start taking pot shots then?

I would have thought the goal of defeating a common enemy would be more important than overflying another country tbh. The murderous thugs will be loving this.

If everyone was bombing IS and only IS it would be far simpler. You put multiple air forces in the same bit of the sky all with different agendas and guess what? Something bad is going to happen

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If everyone was bombing IS and only IS it would be far simpler. You put multiple air forces in the same bit of the sky all with different agendas and guess what? Something bad is going to happen

Especially when one air force belongs to a government which is making huge profits from marketing IS oil for them, and is watching another air force shoot its tanker convoys of black market oil to bits.

Come on Mr Naivity; even you said this had been going on for months; the flight plans were given to the US, so any objections could have been made by the Yanks. IF an over flight occurred, even the Yanks admit it would have lasted for about 17 seconds; not quite enough time to scramble an interceptor from it's airfield. SO, clearly a planned ambush, and committed over Syrian airspace, which the Turks and West apparently encroach into every day; and now Camoron want's to join the mob ! What kind of people shoot down parachuting airmen ?

Russia were warned, but Russia ignore warnings.  We just had the ignominy as a nation of having to beg the US and France for help to track a Russian sub sneaking around our waters.  What I love is your absolute faith in your own conclusions and how you are the greatest armchair General in the history of Warcraft, in your own mind that is.  The man with all the answers LMFAO

Murderers shoot down parachutists.  Fiends gloat over dead people. Idiots pretend to know everything.