World War 111

Stallard12

Apparently,some of the Labour supporters who voted "yes" are being bullied for their freedom of thought & threatened with de selection. If that happens, & Labour becomes a militant bastion once more, it's days will be numbered as a serious political party.

• Upvote 1

No, but the Leader of the Paris attack did; and is now thought to have recruited members in Hungary and Austria, from amongst your poor migrants !  :wink:

Are you sure or just having a guess. I read that the terrorist thought to be the brains behind it was killed by police or when his girlfriend detonated her suicide belt.   He was from Belgium.  The only thing linking any of the bombers to the recent refugees seems to  be that 1 of the suicide bombers had a fake Syrian passport.  That jihadists higher up the chain of command exist I have no doubt but they can quite easily organise these atrocities in far easier ways than by taking the refugee route into Europe. I suppose though that making us think they are flooding in with the refugees would help them achieve their prime goal which is to scare people.  

I've also read reports that say he came through the borders with the immigrants - also that it has been proven by border controls from fingerprint records.

One of the latest reports is that they have checked phone records and one of the terrorists had made a number of calls to Birmingham just minutes before they went into the building in Paris.

Seems a far higher percentage are homegrown and we still have no proof of any of the bombers posing as refugees just speculation.

I suppose they found a solution to finding children drowned on a beach, they are blowing them up in their beds instead.

Seems a far higher percentage are homegrown and we still have no proof of any of the bombers posing as refugees just speculation.

From the Wall Street Journal published after the Paris attacks....: Speculation?

Authorities in France and Greece have said that fingerprints taken from the remains of a suicide bomber outside France’s national sports stadium, the Stade de France, match the prints of a man who entered Europe via the Aegean island of Leros on Oct. 3.

Police on Leros registered the man under the identity in the passport he showed  them: Ahmad AlMohammad, 25, from Syria.  

The same passport was found near the man’s body outside the stadium on Friday night.

Whoever the man was, he posed as one of the many refugees fleeing Syria’s war—including the violence of Islamic State—to enter Europe through its lightly controlled frontier in the Aegean Sea.

And the 2 disgruntled non terrorists in California Baz?

I may have been wrong on that one but it would appear that the driving force behind the crazy pair was the wife rather than the husband and she was not born in America... so I may have been half right after all!!

No Baz, you were wrong regardless where she was born but hey ho.

Apologies.... I forgot that you are never wrong, that your opinions are the only correct ones ever and you are better at using Google to search out stuff than anyone else on the forum.... congrats :)

I can't help it if my opinion was proved right and I won't say its wrong just to please you. 

Well that was wrong.... or did two governments make it up?

The vast majority of the bombers were homegrown and nobody yet knows who the guy with the fake passport actually was.

"Authorities in France and Greece have said that fingerprints taken from the remains of a suicide bomber outside France’s national sports stadium, the Stade de France, match the prints of a man who entered Europe via the Aegean island of Leros on Oct. 3."

So you are hoping and holding out that he was born in France just so you won't be proven wrong then?

No and I really don't imagine that none of the million or so people coming out of Syria are absolutely guaranteed not to have ISIL sympathies but it does seem to me that all the known terrorists in Paris, as in London were homegrown.  They don't need to sneak them in via Greece so I ask myself why make it as easy as possible for the authorities to believe this?  Another form of terror is what I would suspect.

The first duty of any government should be to its citizens and in the case of Europe, the organisation is, I believe exposing its citizens to an unnecessary risk of harm by allowing this mass unchecked crossing of both its external and internal borders

In the case of our own terror attack on 7/7, the people who carried out this attack were known to the authorities and it beggars the question as to why these people are not locked up for the good of the wider public