Wolves at Hull

robocop

Thought that was a top drawer performance tonight - not many teams will win at Hull - especially missing so many key players.

My money now on Wolves to finish top of the tree.

spot on there.. I had written this game off as a" well we have to lose at some time" match... Smith proved his confidence in the younger players was correct  :P

Didn't see much as my stolen video feed was buffering quite a lot but my predicted defeat was way out thankfully. If Myler's progress carries on we may not miss Lee Briers as much as anticipated.....unless Myler takes up golf and a big pile of tinnies. 

Invest in Sky and buy yourself a replica jersey Safes - it will make a new man of you!

Now I have shed two and a half stone I may even invest in one of the stripey tops!

No colours or rosette...The only noise I used to make was ringing a bell when I was about 12 years old....I tell a lie...it's just come back to me...my granny knitted me a scarf which I wore for only a couple of weeks due to it being the wrong colour shades....It was dark yellow and sky blue.She meant well though.

No colours or rosette...The only noise I used to make was ringing a bell when I was about 12 years old....I tell a lie...it's just come back to me...my granny knitted me a scarf which I wore for only a couple of weeks due to it being the wrong colour shades....It was dark yellow and sky blue.She meant well though.

I don't BELIEVE it - Victor Meldrew's double!