Ryanair luggage - 2 sides to story

Redstar

WOMAN THROWN OFF RYANAIR PLANE FOR CARRYING A BOOK AND SCROLL ON BOARD!!

How many times do we read these stories and become angry about the injustice of it all?

But there's usually 2 sides to every story and this one is added in virtually the last paragraph of the report - she had become disruptive and pushed past the gate agents without showing any ID or her boarding card

If she had queued up in an orderly manner and walked on board, nothing would have probably been said or done but because she was all high and mighty and annoying, the staff found a reason to bring her down a peg or two - good for them!

These 'injustices' that we read about in the papers are usually kicked off by the victim who gets up the nose of the official and then they bleat about how unfair they've been treated.

I know I know, there are genuine injustices occurring all the time but we should always try and find out why the arsy official was so obnoxious and there's usually a reason behind the altercation.

• Upvote 1

WOMAN THROWN OFF RYANAIR PLANE FOR CARRYING A BOOK AND SCROLL ON BOARD!!

How many times do we read these stories and become angry about the injustice of it all?

But there's usually 2 sides to every story and this one is added in virtually the last paragraph of the report - she had become disruptive and pushed past the gate agents without showing any ID or her boarding card

If she had queued up in an orderly manner and walked on board, nothing would have probably been said or done but because she was all high and mighty and annoying, the staff found a reason to bring her down a peg or two - good for them!

These 'injustices' that we read about in the papers are usually kicked off by the victim who gets up the nose of the official and then they bleat about how unfair they've been treated.

I know I know, there are genuine injustices occurring all the time but we should always try and find out why the arsy official was so obnoxious and there's usually a reason behind the altercation.

Sounds as if she got her 'just deserts' (or desserts, depending on which source you quote). :D

There can be none more obnoxious than the gestapo type we had the misfortune to come across at frankfurt airport. My other half set off the alarm as he walked through, thanks to a penny he had left in his trousers pocket. I felt like giving the little hitler a swipe as he humiliated him in front of everyone, barking orders at him. Come here! Raise your arms! Felt him all over. Turn around! Lift your foot! Lift your other foot! Because of hitler's accent my husband had a little difficulty understanding some of his commands (that is what they were, commands) so hitler barked out louder, I said turn around!! I said do this!! I said do that!! Turn around. I could not contain myself any longer when the hitler pulled at the front of my husband's trousers waist band and looked down inside his trousers. I called to him Hey you! You are going too damned far now! He turned his head and gave me a look of utter contempt then turning back he said ok to my husband.

Free to go? Not ruddy likely! the gestapos on the xray machine called him to come to them. Vhat is this in your bag!? They demanded, pointing to a blurred image on the xray screen. They are ornaments wrapped in bubble wrap my husband told them and was about to open the bag to show them. Don't touch! hitler barked.

He picked up the bag and commanded my husband to go with him. I was going too but hitler barked at me you stay here! I barked back I go with my husband!

He took us to a little room and put the bag down on a desk said something in German to the man behind the desk who proceded to test the contents for drugs or whatever. Naturally the tests were clear. Ok you can go hitler told us.

That's it? I asked, what about an apology? We might have missed our connection because of you!

Sorry, he smirked.

You will be sorry if we have missed our connection I told him.

We made a dash for the desk but fortunately when we got there we discovered our flight had been delayed. But I swore we would never again book any flight with a stop over at frankfurt airport.

well if crazy radicals didn't fly planes into buildings and try and blow their nuts off with explosives in their underpants, none of it would be necessary....

better to be abrupt and thorough than to let someone on board a plane with a bomb in their kecks! :D

• Upvote 1

well if crazy radicals didn't fly planes into buildings and try and blow their nuts off with explosives in their underpants, none of it would be necessary....

better to be abrupt and thorough than to let someone on board a plane with a bomb in their kecks! :D

My Hamada has dynamite in his underpants but that's a different story. :wink:

My deepest and most profound apologies for that Dizzy but after 'explosives in their underpants' I just couldn't resist.

Actually, I have never even seen sprouts on sale in Egypt but hey! Cabbages here are so massive you just wouldn't believe it! They are so big I have seen people struggling to carry them home. Compared to a cabbage here a cabbage in the uk would look like a sprout but cost bout 5 times more in the UK than the cabbages do here. :D