Let's tell a story befitting a novel!

algy

Even at her age Gladys was rather agile and there weren't many others her age who could get their knees as high as a backpack in the way she could (although her 24 inch stilletto heels sort of helped as did the fact that the knee she used was the one that was removed prior to it's plastic replacement)

She managed to convince the surgeon to allow her to keep the old because she said....

Anyway, this novel is not looking good and I doubt it would ever win a Booker Award. :blink::unsure:

Think your right Cleo, in my opinion it went astray when we tried to use one liners, the plot disappeared, also with one line contributions it lacked imagination and the ability to invent characters, perhaps we should give it a rest for a while, at least it kept some of the resident 'reprobates' out of mischief for a couple of days!. :wink::D :grin:

Think your right Cleo, in my opinion it went astray when we tried to use one liners, the plot disappeared, also with one line contributions it lacked imagination and the ability to invent characters, perhaps we should give it a rest for a while, at least it kept some of the resident 'reprobates' out of mischief for a couple of days!. :wink::D :grin:

It even got TD joining in. :wink::D:P

It even got TD joining in. :wink::D:P

Might try another next week Peter that is unless our resdent 'wordsmith' Cleo doesn't decide to start one first.

I don't like rules as on a forum(especially) folks quite rightly don't take kindly to being told what to do, but maybe one or two guidelines may be acceptable. :unsure:

and here we go -

In the quaint little village of Barley Bottom 19 year old Kennedy Smith, an only child, lived with his parents Herbert and Alice. By nature Kennedy was a wimpish geek with acne and lank, greasy brown hair. He was so thin that some might say he looked like a herringbone turned sideways. He was a bit of a loner who seldom went out anywhere but spent a lot of time locked away in his room, reading or playing computer games. On occasions when he did go outside it would be just to ride his bike around and around the village green.