A Pint

Cleopatra

It's a new ale being launched at Walton Hall Gardens and named after the donkey there.

Then yes I probably would but only after having a taster first.

Florence you have excellent intelligence considering you live in Egypt, or do you, are you just playing a little game with us and you really live in one of those big houses up on top of Hill Cliff with your millionaire Egyptian husband and you don't want us to know in case we start sending begging letters to your. :wink::D :grin:

Here and now, at this moment, I could drink a pint of beer even if it tasted like donkey p**s, and I don't usually drink or like alcohol. All the milk and bottled water has gone and I'm waiting for my son to come home with new stocks. I've just eaten a bowl of ice cream. Big mistake! It's made me even thirstier. Can't stand the taste of Nile water - before anyone thinks to tell me to go and drink the Nile. :lol:

:shock:I don't think so! :blink: What about uretha tract infections? They would infect the urine. And actually kidney infections can also mean that the urine is not so sterile as they would have you believe. I myself am waiting for results of tests to discover the best antibiotic treatmment because white cells have been discovered in my urine probably as a result of a kidney infection because of the pain I have in that area sometimes.

:shock:I don't think so! :blink: What about uretha tract infections? They would infect the urine. And actually kidney infections can also mean that the urine is not so sterile as they would have you believe. I myself am waiting for results of tests to discover the best antibiotic treatmment because white cells have been discovered in my urine probably as a result of a kidney infection because of the pain I have in that area sometimes.

Barman, this beer has a very distinctive taste ! Is it made locally ?

Slightly too much information Cleo :wink:

No, could be anyone's (but could you fancy drinking pee from someone else's system?). Whats more, each time you drink your own pee it goes through the kidneys again and so gets stronger in sodium, which will cause dehydration and it will have a detrimental effect on your guts too. So, far from being good for you and the miracle cure for any number of conditions, it's actually bad for you.