Stockton Heath Festival - 4 days

Dizzy

I'm heading there in about an hour or so so I'll look out for you (I'll be behind my little Cannon as usual). Maybe we can swap cameras for a bit ha ha :wink:

I hope you've not put any of your pics in the photo competition or we are all doomed :shock::lol::wink:

"I'm heading there in about an hour or so so I'll look out for you (I'll be behind my little Cannon as usual). Maybe we can swap cameras for a bit ha ha :wink: "

Dizzy - I do hope you meant to type "Canon"; I don't fancy facing you with an ancient firearm primed and ready!

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

icon_lol.gif

For anyone else reading this .... I only have one head, I have no horns nor do I have red glowing eyes and I don't bite (well not often anyway)

I know a nice friendly Igor who could supply them at a knock down rate (You knock down the prospective donor and he will do the rest)

Alternately try Igors R us: a helping hand when needed (just don't ask who it belonged to before they got it) :blink:

• Upvote 1