Tvpresenter4history breaks 300 films barrier !!!

indy

:) I'm pleased to announce that I have now uploaded 300 films and features to my youtube partnership channel www.youtube.com/Tvpresenter4history. with almost half a million video views the channel is going from strength to strength and is being promoted by Youtube across the whole of the worldwide web ... a recent film I produced about the Red Arrows is storming up the Youtube charts ... check out the direct link http://youtu.be/v6qsDwB3MtM
  • Upvote 1

:) I'm pleased to announce that I have now uploaded 300 films and features to my youtube partnership channel www.youtube.com/Tvpresenter4history. with almost half a million video views the channel is going from strength to strength and is being promoted by Youtube across the whole of the worldwide web ... a recent film I produced about the Red Arrows is storming up the Youtube charts ... check out the direct link http://youtu.be/v6qsDwB3MtM

Excellent clip Indy, would have been even better in HD 720p so do yourself a favour and upload in HD and your ratings will soar even higher. :wink:

Excellent clip Indy, would have been even better in HD 720p so do yourself a favour and upload in HD and your ratings will soar even higher. :wink:

Include a 19 year old blonde in a swimsuit and they will soar even higher than that. :D

ps female, I hasten to add. :wink:

Wolfie that is sexist. maybe the females would like a nice blond male which would probably up the ratings more as they would pass the info to all their mates. :unsure::mrgreen:

Did a calculation last night, the total running time of the 300 films now stands at over 25 hours, start to finish !!! Don't think i will watch them to prove it though :huh: